Rate this song

Guest stedybeets

You just gotta overlook me. I can't give give this one a thumbs up because i felt ( jus me ) it was WAYYY too much "t-pain" auto tune through the WHOLE song !!!!

what has become of the artists NATURAL voice ... don't these yung stas realize Roger Troutman did this YEARS ago... we talkin club bangars... anyway .. this

just me... been in the d j game too long. Peace !!!!

Guest flavamixx

I agree, mane people these days don't know who roger and zapp is. This beat is tight, but to me it really doesn't say anything. Thanks for the leak!!!!

Guest flavamixx

oh, don't get me wrong homie.....Im gonna spin it. I ain't crazy mane.....I play music for the crowd and not for me....give me your email and I will send you some audience feedback....

oh, don't get me wrong homie.....Im gonna spin it. I ain't crazy mane.....I play music for the crowd and not for me....give me your email and I will send you some audience feedback....

fasho fam good looking i sent u my email through pm... if you need anything else let me kno

Guest stedybeets

dat str8t talk flavamixx !! did not KNOCK the track... simply pointed out that to ME .. it could stand on it's on legs WITHOUT so much "auto tune" etc... also .. like my main man said.. as a D J ... you got to play to your CROWD .. NOT what you like. been d j'n since 8th grade... 1200's bro... beat juggle.. scratchin.. d j battles etc... but my COLLEGE major - music and video production. got out the game 2001 .. anyway... all I'm sayin home boy is stay true to da game... all feed back won't be POSITIVE and always, always " shake dem haters OFF " .. PEACE !!

dat str8t talk flavamixx !! did not KNOCK the track... simply pointed out that to ME .. it could stand on it's on legs WITHOUT so much "auto tune" etc... also .. like my main man said.. as a D J ... you got to play to your CROWD .. NOT what you like. been d j'n since 8th grade... 1200's bro... beat juggle.. scratchin.. d j battles etc... but my COLLEGE major - music and video production. got out the game 2001 .. anyway... all I'm sayin home boy is stay true to da game... all feed back won't be POSITIVE and always, always " shake dem haters OFF " .. PEACE !!

I understood exactly what u meant famo... i didnt take what you said as negative feed back, i took it as you trying to help me... thats why i was greatful for your opinion bruh bruh... I see you got the dj game on point... you can help me learn whats hot and whats not,,, cause i fuks wit the dj's fam :cool:

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.