Rate this song

1554311.jpg

Chicago rapper Twista made his recording debut on "Po Pimp," a platinum single by his fellow Windy City rappers Do or Die. Following "Po Pimp," Twista signed with Big Beat/Atlantic and released his debut, Adrenaline Rush, in the summer of 1997. Mobstability followed a year later, and in 1999 Twista returned with Legit Ballin'. In fall 2002, Twista hooked up with Ludacris, Jay-Z, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and other rap moguls for the recording of his third album. Kamikaze came out at the beginning of 2004 and promptly hit the Billboard 200, riding the impetus of his number one hit single "Slow Jamz." In 2005 he returned with the album The Day After and the hit single "Girl Tonite" with Trey Songz. Two years later, Adrenaline Rush 2007 appeared. After forming his own label, Get Money Gang, in 2008 he released the album Category F5 in 2009.

Follow @TwistaGMG on twitter!

Nice track, but I guess they want to forget about his Tongue Twista days.

"Chicago rapper Twista made his recording debut on "Po Pimp," a platinum single by his fellow Windy City rappers Do or Die. Following "Po Pimp," Twista signed with Big Beat/Atlantic and released his debut, Adrenaline Rush, in the summer of 1997"

I guess "Runnin' Off At Da Mouth" (1992) was before their time :)

ok man i listened this track on thisis50.com and at first listen it sounded amazin the mix was on point twista was on point...but...the hook the more that shit came in the verse it sounded like over kill on the chop and screwing to me...but the track is hot..

the engineering is phenominal sure wish i could eventually learn how to mix like this

SUFFERAHSMUSIC media GLobal Video Tube on blip.tv

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.