Sign in to follow this  
LiLPAtAkAPWillz

Party Boyz Ft. LiL PaT AkA P.Willz - HaHa Bitch (Produced by DSF Productions)

Rate this topic

Maaaayne This Song Right Here Is Gonna Take Over The South!!!....From The Same Niggas Who Brought You The Hits "Flex" & "Daddy Stroke" ...and From The Rapper Who Was On The Hit "Hannah Montana"...Bring You The New Hit "HaHa Bitch" Produced By (DSF Productions).....

LimeLinx - Preview - Party Boyz Featuring Lil Pat AkA P.Willz-HaHa Bitch.mp3

Here Goes The CDQ Radio & Dirty Final Version

Party Boyz Featuring LiL PaT AkA P.Willz-HaHa Bitch (Dirty)

LimeLinx - Preview - Party Boyz Featuring Lil Pat AkA P.Willz-HaHa Bitch (Final Version).mp3

Party Boyz Featuring LiL PaT AkA P.Willz-HaHa Bitch (Radio)

LimeLinx - Preview - Party Boyz Featuring Lil Pat AkA P.Willz-HaHa Bitch(Radio Version).mp3

This is not the official song. The official song is ha ha bitch by the party boyz ft (nobody because there is no feature).......lil pat why won't u just buy a beat from me (dsf) and get your own hit legally??? I'll sell u a beat for cheap homie....

lol @ mr rogers...thats been the point of me grinding like this..trying too get your attention..and if you remember i been doing this shit since "FLEX"...but yeah man i would be more than glad too buy a beat from you and hopefully work on some more stuff...

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this