Rate this song

• 2 weeks later...

yea thats funny im hear that alot he hit me up saying he wanted 60,000 + remixes i have to get on the site and i was like what? not before i see what the site is about.. if u where ever on hiphophits.net before it took there stuff down anyone know i post hella music under dj flex from the drama squad dj crew... he told me he was going to black list me if i did not give him 60,000 tracks i was like whatever i get free music everyday..

The day after I asked for an invite and he asked me for a donation, I got an email from another Asian. They sent me a link to a Canadian Pharmacy. So these chinks are gonna rape me and get me to click on websites so they can get paid even if I don't subscribe. What do you know, a Chinese guy copying stuff illegally. Isn't that how China was built? I'll get it somewhere else. F*ck them Asians.

Hey man, I understand the frustration with this as I had the same exact thing happen to me. But try not to be racist. I'm not saying your wrong in feeling the way you do, but it's not just asian people who do that.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.