Rate this song

Guest stedybeets

did an impromptu house party ...( started out as a bar b que but a gang of college kids - friends of his daughter - dropped in and they asked if I would spin ) ... dropped

this trak on'em ... they liked it .. including the "OLDER" crowd :-) { mix of old skool, r & b, rap and ... YESSIR...HIP HOP ! } ... keep it 100 !!! Peace !

did an impromptu house party ...( started out as a bar b que but a gang of college kids - friends of his daughter - dropped in and they asked if I would spin ) ... dropped

this trak on'em ... they liked it .. including the "OLDER" crowd :-) { mix of old skool, r & b, rap and ... YESSIR...HIP HOP ! } ... keep it 100 !!! Peace !

That's 100 fam!!! A true record breaker!!!! Make sure you keep in touch bro!!!!....much love....~Hollaback WHOA!~

DJ Slym B. (704 DJs) -- Slip-N-Slide DJ

305-600-5248

(WDCW) HOT 107.9fm Blazin you with heat waves of Hitz from the Inde's to the Major's

DJ Slym B. (djslymb) on Twitter

MyBlockRadio

DJ Slym B.'s ~Hollaback WHOA!~ Blog!

MetroJamz.com - "Your Favorite DJ's Favorite Website!" - Gallery

djslymb@gmail.com

djslymb@myblockradio.net

Kyte Mobile

Slym B. (SNS DJ) Call me @ (305) 600-5248 *DGMG* on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Pine Belt Multi-Purpose Community Action Agency - Helping people. Changing lives.

318mgmt - *DGMG*/318mgmt

YouTube - slymb801's Channel

djslymb - Tracks - SoundCloud

OFFICIAL SLIP N SLIDE DJ MYSPACE on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

YouTube - DGMGtv's Channel

*DGMG*

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.