Rate this song

64mbzc.jpg

Jai'ded Jordan is a rising west coast native making his own trail through the club music scene with his two smashing hits "Make The Walls Sweat" featuring the hottest electro pop rap duo on the west The Cataracs and ALSO the club thumper "Lets Get Fucked Up" featuring the industries bad boy slash Gucci Mane's right hand man Waka Flocka Flame!!

Jai'ded also has features with Brisco, Trillville , Gorilla Zoe and Scorch Bucks with featured production from Don P, Mr. Hanky, The Cataracs, Mad Skrews and Dizzy Beats. Going into 2011 get ready for the rise of new indie label Big Money Talks Entertainment who is responsible for pushing the new project.

Look out for more club smashes soon.

"We support the DJ"

Follow @JaidedJordan on twitter!

JAI'DED (JaidedJordan) on Twitter

www.myspace.com/datboijaiden

Bucks aka Murph (scorchbucks) on Twitter

Contact: Darryl Murphy: (702) 418-6137 or BMTEbooking@gmail.com

Guest wysiwyg

The song sounds mediocre to me, nothing special. The instrumental is good, but I doubt that this song itself will become a hit. You might try remixing it or try some different lyrics.

Guest stedybeets

luv Flocka ... but he couldn't carry this one... production on point .. hook & some of the lyrics ( to me ) needed some work... again... just my opinion...( hell... I'm a Prince - purple rain - fan !! )

Guest flavamixx

Hey mane I might be crazy, but Im feelin this, and I think my crowd will too. The beat is sick, but the rock background is what makes it sound different.... I got u on this one

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.