Sign in to follow this  
GreenHitz.com

Young Quay Ft. Nutcase - Campbell Soup

Rate this topic

oi7tww.jpg

Arqualius Stevenson a former U.S. Army Soldier also known as Young Quay, the southern bred rap artist from Magnolia, Arkansas is bringing a fresh vibe to today’s hip hop. “Every fan wants an artist to whom they can relate to, someone who’s been around; and he is that artist”. Being surrounded by a mixture of cultures in the military, He is definitely qualified to address a variety of real life issues. The experiences that came from meeting individuals all across the world, has contributed to his lyrical creativity.

Follow @YoungQuayDoEm on twitter!

Email: str8linemarketing@gmail.com

Young Quay Do Em on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

This is the hottest new joint out and I send a shout out to my homie young quay for doing his thang on this track. But there are many more hot tracks, so check him out. He is destined to be one of the hottest up and coming artist of 2010.

D.J. STAN THE MAN :cool:

This is the hottest new joint out and I send a shout out to my homie young quay for doing his thang on this track. But there are many more hot tracks, so check him out. He is destined to be one of the hottest up and coming artist of 2010.

D.J. STAN THE MAN :cool:

Guest dj_sido_69@yahoo.com

yo this is a smash at the club right now push it hard

oi7tww.jpg

Arqualius Stevenson a former U.S. Army Soldier also known as Young Quay, the southern bred rap artist from Magnolia, Arkansas is bringing a fresh vibe to today’s hip hop. “Every fan wants an artist to whom they can relate to, someone who’s been around; and he is that artist”. Being surrounded by a mixture of cultures in the military, He is definitely qualified to address a variety of real life issues. The experiences that came from meeting individuals all across the world, has contributed to his lyrical creativity.

Follow @YoungQuayDoEm on twitter!

Email: str8linemarketing@gmail.com

Young Quay Do Em on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

It'll move tha club. I'll spin it and post it to the blog and see what I get back. I'm not 100 on this one. But I'ma take StanTheMan on his advice. I'm sure ya boy probably got sum other fire tracks out there...

Das wassup. This track has done well and It will bang in the club. Let me know how it does Mr. Envious and all dj's who download and play this track. The feedback is greatly appreciated.

D.J. STAN THE MAN

ALL DJs THIS JOINT IS CRAZY IN THE DALLAS MARKET.... THE CLUB IAM IN IT DOES REAL GOOD.... THE PEOPLE HIT THE FLOOR WHEN COMES ON.... I AGREE WITH STAN ON THIS ONE IT WILL BANG IN THE CLUB......

DJs IN THE SOUTH, SOUTHEAST, AND NORTHEAST LIKE THE WAY RECORD MOVE IN THERE CLUBS THIS RECORD IS CLOSE TO BEING BROKE..... LETS GET IT IN AND MAKE YOUNG QUAY THE NEXT BIG INDIE ARTIST OF 2010, ANY RECORD THAT THIS DUDE PUT OUT WILL MOVE IN NUMBERS.....

Guest stedybeets

take ya shirt off !!! spin it round ya head !!!! hey !... hey !... hey !....hey !... hey !...

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this