Rate this song

My-Sweats-%28Naturally-Beautiful%29-by-Nyeri_4zh3Yasi-6kx_full.jpg

At 16, she’s working towards making future headlines read “with a string of major singing and songwriting credits music industry newcomer Nyeri is nominated for a coveted Grammy in several categories.” She works daily toward improving her craft as a singer, songwriter and musician. Nyeri plays both the piano and violin and comes up with her own melodies and adlibs… at 16 she’s a rare breed in today’s music business. Nyeri’s love for music is so deep she feels without it she wouldn’t exist. When asked why did you select to be part of the music industry, Nyeri replied “I’ve been surrounded by music my whole life; I’m a very musical person. I have a talent that not everyone is blessed with and I want to share my gift with the world and inspire people to do the same with theirs.” As an emerging singer/songwriter/musician, Nyeri is motivated by family, friends and dreams of becoming a commercial success. She’s motivated by celebrities that have accomplished in music and life what she too is working toward accomplishing. She turns people who don’t appreciate her into inspiration by writing and singing songs of joy, pain, celebration and social issues. In addition, to creating and releasing great music, winning a coveted Grammy, Nyeri’s future plans including releasing a full length studio album and going on tour. She’s dedicated to writing, performing and going the extra mile to turn her vision into reality. Nyeri has worked with Troy Taylor, appeared in a number of online publications and live performances including Hip Hop Press, Hood Grown Online and the Sweet Auburn Festival. Additionally, she’s slated to perform during the Digital Icon Tour. Nyeri is a songwriting member of ASCAP and is signed to AO Records; originally from Oakland, CA Nyeri now calls Atlanta, GA home.

Tgf-services.com - The leading online storage and file delivery service

FOLLOW NYERI @ http://www.twitter.com/nyerismusic & http://www.myspace.com/nyerismusic

Edited by shaun321

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.