Rate this song

jtxlhe.jpg

Introducing the Hit Single Don't Be Alarmed Featuring Mr. All The Way Turnt Up Himself Roscoe Dash!

Shy Kid who resides in Atlanta has an exceptional ear for music, especially hits and potential fan-favorites. It has been a main driving force on his journey to success. Not only is Shy Kid a talented lyricist but his creative and catchy hooks ranks him at the top with the likes of 50 Cent, TI, Lil Wayne, and T-Pain.

Follow @ShyKidFF on twitter

Shy Kid NEW MUSIC VIDEO! 1 (347) 329 2060 CALL ME! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Shy Kid (ShyKidFF) on Twitter

www.shykidonline.com

wesleystapleton@gmail.com

Yeah I way understand. But its the same tempo and same repetitive sounds. I'd think you all way down there in ATL would get tired of that same shit by now. Well if it still works for ya'll then I guess ya'll gonna keep producing the same ole same ole. If it ain't broke - don't fix it right? (But I could have sworn this style and sound was broken a long ass time ago)

Guest YUNG DIEZEL
Yeah I way understand. But its the same tempo and same repetitive sounds. I'd think you all way down there in ATL would get tired of that same shit by now. Well if it still works for ya'll then I guess ya'll gonna keep producing the same ole same ole. If it ain't broke - don't fix it right? (But I could have sworn this style and sound was broken a long ass time ago)

DAWG, the south got new sounds, this song just isnt an example. NOW the all the way turn up and swag surfin joints, those was some new shit and they was hot.

Guest YUNG DIEZEL
The mix on the vocals is pretty bad. Hook isn't catchy and the auto tune is out of control.

AMEN, EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKIN . LMAO

I LOVE HOW ALL THE OTHER DJ'S LIKE TO BE NICE INSTEAD IF HONEST:o

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.