Rate this song

Guest flavamixx

Cutta, I played Dem Jeans this past Friday at a greek stepshow that did. I put it on between two groups, and mane niggaz lost it.....Mane the groups started linin up and strolling all across the gym floor. Mane, its locked in my Serato ...Just wanted you to know!!

thanks homie I appreciate it soo much!

let them know to hit me on twitter : Yung Cutta [[beat$]] (yungcutta) on Twitter

This song opens the door to hosting "Dem Jeans" contests ; in which I give you permission to run, as long as the track is played with it.

Also , if you can get pictures and youtube videos of people going nutz to the track ,that would be great !!

one again thanks!!

Guest flavamixx

I got you on the music bro. Im gonna talk to some of the frat boys that hire me to spin there stuff and ask them if they are interested in doing a "Dem Jeans" contest/party . They do theme parties all the time. I know its the end of the semester, but it cant help to ask. I got your email and will keep u posted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
yo i can't get the track plz heeeeeeeeelp FULL YUNG CUTTA DEM JEANS SERVICE PACK HERE !! djrev@hotmail.com. thanks

You can find the full CD Single on worksessions.com (The signup for the site is free but requires validation) - WorkSessions Record Pool - Songs: Yung Cutta - Dem Jeans (ft Staci Russell & Myzary)

you can also download the clean version with no signup on hotnewhiphop.com Dem Jeans (Clean) - Song by Yung Cutta @HotNewHipHop.com

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.