Rate this song

This is the latest radio effort from Young Black G.B. (a.k.a. Black G.B.) Radio DJs dont be the last one to get up on this one... this one is definitely a winner with the ladies. This is cosigned by Hittmens DJ Bigg V as a HIT.

Artist: Young Black G.B. (a.k.a. Black G.B.) featuring C-Note Tha Lyricist

Track: Movin On

Produced by: Denali Da Don

Myspace: Young Black G.B. - Welcome To MS On ITunes Now !!! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Contact/Booking Info: Patrick "PP" Perry

(662)303-9365

Email: mississippintlrecords@gmail.com

Twitter: P. (chillin662) on Twitter , Young Black G.B. (a.k.a. Black G.B.) on Twitter or MS NTL Records (msntlrecords) on Twitter

SCM Page: msntlrecords:

Take time to check the track out and give some feedback. Thank you for your time

Young Black G.B. feat. C-Note Tha Lyricist - Movin On (prod. by Denali Da Don) DIRTY

Young Black G.B. feat. C-Note Tha Lyricist - Movin On (prod. by Denali Da Don) CLEAN

Young Black G.B. feat. C-Note Tha Lyricist - Movin On (prod. by Denali Da Don) INSTRUMENTAL

Edited by 662Chillin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest flavamixx

Yeah bro I have already played Movin On on my show several times already. Response to it has been mixed. Some good and some bad. More ladies ask me about it than dudes. The ladies are feelin it. Im gonna keep bangin it 4 ya mane.

Yeah bro I have already played Movin On on my show several times already. Response to it has been mixed. Some good and some bad. More ladies ask me about it than dudes. The ladies are feelin it. Im gonna keep bangin it 4 ya mane.

I appreciate that... maybe we can set up show together or something to get people used to seeing Black down there...

Guest flavamixx

Not exactly sure what city, but I know its in the north part of the state cause im in central mississippi. They makin moves mane. DO wut u can do to get'em sum luv mane!!!

What part of Mississippi is Young Black G B from??? I will play the song for a few people out here in Dallas/Ft.Worth and see what kind of feedback I get...

Black is from the Mississippi Delta.... probably halfway between Jackson (MS) and Memphis in the Sunnyside...

I really appreciate you playing our music over.... I would like to know what type of feedback you get....

Black is from the Mississippi Delta.... probably halfway between Jackson (MS) and Memphis in the Sunnyside...

I really appreciate you playing our music over.... I would like to know what type of feedback you get....

Fa sho... I got fam out there in Marks & Clarksdale & Batesville which is just west of Memphis... I will try to play the song tonite... dj-ing at an open mic/ladies night event out here..... when you get a chance, check out this female artist from out here in Dallas... She has been winning alot of contests and getting good response with a song called MY BOYFRIEND... I been trying to network with some other djs in other areas for some of the artists that are actually taking care of business out here:

www.MadameIce.BandCamp.com

Let me know what you think bro....

Fa sho... I got fam out there in Marks & Clarksdale & Batesville which is just west of Memphis... I will try to play the song tonite... dj-ing at an open mic/ladies night event out here..... when you get a chance, check out this female artist from out here in Dallas... She has been winning alot of contests and getting good response with a song called MY BOYFRIEND... I been trying to network with some other djs in other areas for some of the artists that are actually taking care of business out here:

www.MadameIce.BandCamp.com

Let me know what you think bro....

She sound good... yeah she can run with that Boyfriend track... that could be a hit if it got in the right hands...

And yeah... I stay 45 minutes from Clarksdale... up that way on the regular... I appreciate you tryin to play the song tonight... wanna know what type of response you get...

She sound good... yeah she can run with that Boyfriend track... that could be a hit if it got in the right hands...

And yeah... I stay 45 minutes from Clarksdale... up that way on the regular... I appreciate you tryin to play the song tonight... wanna know what type of response you get...

Didn't get a chance to play it Thursday... we had too many artists trying to hit the stage... but I have an event coming up around 7p and it's more of a party, so Im going to play it there... I just put it i down on my playlist to make sure I play it...

We should hook up some business if you are out that way in Mississippi and make something happen....

also, I will be back up at the other venue on Thursday again.... thankx for checking out the song from Madame Ice... I will pass them the word.... look for my response to you about the song sometime Monday... Im a let everyobdy chill 2morrow with it being Mother's Day.... Hotep(peace)

Guest flavamixx

Mane I played it thursday and I had 2 ladies ask me about it. Where should i tell people to go to get the track? I don't give away or sell promos..But I will tell them where to go and get it.

Mane I played it thursday and I had 2 ladies ask me about it. Where should i tell people to go to get the track? I don't give away or sell promos..But I will tell them where to go and get it.

If they want a physical copy, tell them to just email me at mississippintlrecords@gmail.com and I can either mail them a physical copy or email the track to them...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.