Rate this song

1256pgi.jpg

Born and raised in Flint, MI, this exceptional emcee has been killing instrumentals since his 1st semester @ Washington University in St. Louis, where he decided to put down the poetry pen and pad, to perform his lyrical pieces.

Woo Child has released 2 independent albums and a critically acclaimed mixtape that garnered over 4,000 downloads through word of mouth alone. Using the internet as his major form of marketing, Woo Child has made a name for himself as one of the best lyricist out of Michigan since Eminem. Woo child has frequented the top 10 on various internet websites including MP3.com and Myspace.com where he has over 10,000 fans and over 100,000 plays.

Woo Child is back for 2010 with more hot music for the masses. The lead single "Move (Get It In)" is produced by Vybe Beatz.

Woo Child (woochild1) on Twitter

Woo Child on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

www.WooChild.com

For Booking, Interviews, Drops, Freestyles - contact@woochild.com

thanx for the luv ya'll....myspace killin, twitter blowin up...haha...the movement has begun

for all the DJs that got at me so far, I'ma get at ya'll...

easy

oh yea...ain't no "dirty" version. I wrote it so I didn't have to make a bunch of different versions. This one is ready to go out the box.

Edited by WooChild

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.