Rate this song

5n164o.jpg

Popular was born on Feb. 1st 1990 as Wen B. Lin in Duval, Florida. He has been rapping since the age of ten. Popular first discovered his talent to capture crowds at local high school talent shows after winning first place numerous times. Being Asian-American, he took a big risk when he decided to further pursue his music career. With his family fully supporting his decision Popular first started his career recording with producer Morgan Garcia at ZAC Recording Studios in Atlanta, Georgia. At this point Popular realized he didn't have the experience/resources necessary to make good quality "hits" but he didn't let that stop him."I never gave up," Popular says. "I kept writing and listening to a variety of music. I even at one point teamed up with a few groups, which didn't last long. I felt lost because my family started losing faith in my career but my passion for music kept me grindin'. I eventually ended up going through artist development at Marvin "Marvelous" Mcintyre's Artist Development Center in Atlanta,GA. Their team and super producer SanCHEZ (Producer of T.I.'s hit song ASAP) helped me evolve as an artist and take it to a whole notha level." Now Popular, with his brand new swagger and sharpened skills, is ready to make his debut to the World as one of Atlanta's first Asian-American recording artists!

• Mr.Popular Entertainment

• Producer: Sanchez

• Worldwide Release

Popular? Follow Me @misterpopular on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads , Mr.POPULAR? ARTIST PAGE (CLICK HERE!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Popular (misterpopular) on Twitter

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.