Rate this song

2i0909d.jpg

DMV Ramar is a spaced out artist from Prince George's County, Maryland. A.K.A the DC,MD,VA (DMV) area. He specializes in Space Hop music. A sub form of hip hop.

This style of hip hop has been created by him because it best represents him as a person and as an artist. It actually incorporates real Outer Space Terminology, Ufology and advanced technology terminology with everyday life of it's artist. As you and the world hear more from him lyrically and his production style, you will see why he stands out the most from any artist and takes the space lyrics and words to the next level.While still having the streets and the clubs rocking.

True many artist in hip hop and in countless other genres before him have made "space songs" song about space" did one or two videos with a space theme.

But these artist never started there music careers rapping or singing from start to finish about anything (TOTALLY) spaced out. And these songs and there artist have only touched on alittle bit of what makes Ramar and Space Hop stand out and totally different then any other artist in hip hop or any other genre.

To learn more and also listen and download free music, please visit SPACEHOP MUZIK

Producer Name

Dmv Ramar

City & State of Release

Lanham M.D. P.g. County/Washington DC (southeast)

Myspace URLs

DMV Ramar is THE SPACEMAN on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Twitter URLs

Ramar (DmvRamar) on Twitter

rayell_records@yahoo.com Ceo Nick:240-353-1851

Guest YUNG DIEZEL

imma be real bruh, constructive criticism

this cant get played in da club , work on da production.

the mixtape cover coulda been better

and u didnt say anything about space in this song

I agree with Yung Diezel, I need to know who considered this to be a club hit cause this is below Mixtape status, and the beats sound like they were created on a low quality keyboard, and who the heck is on the vocals cause they sound like they drunk. Good Luck trying to get positive reviews on this mane, but keep trying you will get their if you keep improving your skills....

Ya this is tough man... the vocals sound a little off.

It sounds like it is suppose to be in the genre of Cudi but the beat sounds like a youtube parody I'd make with my friends.

Actually

is much better than your beat so I'm sorry man... keep grindin' tho... hit up Wale in your area

Guest YUNG DIEZEL
This might be a hit soon, this is different all the way out the box, aint nothin bout this joint like what you use to hearing thats why we not sure about it, he may be the one to totally start something new

gtfo, its not even catchy or anything.

Guest stedybeets

WOW ! this might take a minute. I got REAL family there: Silver Spring; Capital Heights; Arlington and Serverna Park MD and in " chocolate city ": K ave nw; 15th st;Basin dr and a few blocks down from Howard U. This song will make go go music: i.e - E.U. "do'in da butt" POPULAR again !! And not to bring you down but SLANG is one thing but " there artist " ... " touched on alittle". If you are going to ADVERTISE on a large public scale, PROOF read your article before you release it.

The music business can be harsh and a bad "street rep" can hurt you. And as all the D J's who responded said, these comments are not intended to bring you down but to help you. Keep ya head up and find your niche. ONE !

• 4 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.