Rate this song

2e2p9vt.jpg

Although Drake has had a string of hits on radio and in the club, from his own "Best I Ever Had" to collaborations like "Forever" and "Say Something," the pressure was on for the first official single from Thank Me Later to deliver. And, judging from the reaction he's getting from some of hip-hop's biggest tastemakers, Drizzy has another smash on his hands with "Over."

IMO, I think Drake has given everybody so much they had these high expectations! He was a Grammy Nominee and had not even put out an album! Just a MIXTAPE! I dig it! Thanks to my Green Hitz Fam for Providing the Instrumental and Acappella! Y'all always come though! Props! I'm a Drizzy Drake Fan and I'm not scared to say it!

Drake is so refreshing. He's not a Southern Artist, He's not a Northern Artist & He's not a West Coast Artist. He's just a n Artist with a unique style & flow, with that said there are Artist & there are guys that are in the Rap Game just because they think it's the thing to do. They think it's an easy way out. They think it's a quick & fast way to make some money. Drake is in it for the LOVE, and along with the talent he possess he'll go along way & make a lot of MONEY. You see the Rap Game is the new Drug Game! Every & Anybody thinks that they can do it. Some get lucky & they'll have a hit & get 15 minutes of fame, but just like your street corner hustler they'll have nothing to show for it in the end. Stop watering down they industry, if you love it like I do, put some work & effort into. Ice Cube said it best "They'll Have A New Nigga Next Year!"

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.