Rate this song

xglemg.jpg

Edwin Quinones, better known as "E-CASHE$" to his street comrades and affiliates is no stanger to the struggles of the ghetto. Born and raised in the Alfed E. Smith Houses on Manhattan's Lower East Side, E-CASHE$ grew up in a community surrounded by drugs and violence. Having survived the many life obstacles and harsh realities of growing up without much has made him wise and mature beyond his 23 years of age. Growing up in the birth state of Hip-Hop, he developed a love for rap music at an early age. It was his love for music and ability to write songs that allowed him to be a voice for his family and community peers that were all living the day to day struggles of living in the ghetto. Influenced by the likes of 2Pac, Big L, Big Pun and more recently Joell Ortiz, E-CASHE$ is on a quest to bring Hip-Hop back to its original form. His ability to tell a vivid story while sending a positive message will surely be food for thought for many listeners. He has collaborated with "Fokis" of Loyalty Records on the track "Get Use To Me" which appeared on the Album "A Walk Through Myspace Vol.1" another track with "Fokis" called "Show Me The Money" wich they shot a Video for. He has also collaborated with "Armageddon" formally a member of "Terror Squad" on a track called "New Trend" wich is a hit that will be released in the begining of 2010. E-CASHE$ has recently released his debut mixtape "Realer Than Life" through his home label MONEY MAGNET PRODUCTIONS, and is currently in the studio putting together the finishing touches on his up and coming mixtape. Look out for more tales of poverty, conflict and struggle from E-CASHE$ Da Lyrical Assailant as you witness history in the making from the new voice of Hip-Hop. For more info on E-CASHE$ or to view photos, performance dates, etc. visit Money Magnet Productions youtube E-CASHE$ E-CASHE$ MONEYMAGNETPRODUCTIONS.NET on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads youtube, E-CASHE$

label reps: eddiesnub@yahoo.com 646 492 8253 or wespesos@yahoo.com (917) 639-6227

Guest dj_sido_69@yahoo.com

yo the track is hot i'll spin it tomorrow

xglemg.jpg

Edwin Quinones, better known as "E-CASHE$" to his street comrades and affiliates is no stanger to the struggles of the ghetto. Born and raised in the Alfed E. Smith Houses on Manhattan's Lower East Side, E-CASHE$ grew up in a community surrounded by drugs and violence. Having survived the many life obstacles and harsh realities of growing up without much has made him wise and mature beyond his 23 years of age. Growing up in the birth state of Hip-Hop, he developed a love for rap music at an early age. It was his love for music and ability to write songs that allowed him to be a voice for his family and community peers that were all living the day to day struggles of living in the ghetto. Influenced by the likes of 2Pac, Big L, Big Pun and more recently Joell Ortiz, E-CASHE$ is on a quest to bring Hip-Hop back to its original form. His ability to tell a vivid story while sending a positive message will surely be food for thought for many listeners. He has collaborated with "Fokis" of Loyalty Records on the track "Get Use To Me" which appeared on the Album "A Walk Through Myspace Vol.1" another track with "Fokis" called "Show Me The Money" wich they shot a Video for. He has also collaborated with "Armageddon" formally a member of "Terror Squad" on a track called "New Trend" wich is a hit that will be released in the begining of 2010. E-CASHE$ has recently released his debut mixtape "Realer Than Life" through his home label MONEY MAGNET PRODUCTIONS, and is currently in the studio putting together the finishing touches on his up and coming mixtape. Look out for more tales of poverty, conflict and struggle from E-CASHE$ Da Lyrical Assailant as you witness history in the making from the new voice of Hip-Hop. For more info on E-CASHE$ or to view photos, performance dates, etc. visit Money Magnet Productions youtube E-CASHE$ E-CASHE$ MONEYMAGNETPRODUCTIONS.NET on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads youtube, E-CASHE$

label reps: eddiesnub@yahoo.com 646 492 8253 or wespesos@yahoo.com (917) 639-6227

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

New Trend- Loving the flow the wordplay is fya, the concept is on point The beat got my head bobbing, I'm loving the hook

You got me- The flow is on point of what the song is about I'm loving that, the beat got a cool vibe to what your speaking & how u rapping. On the hook I felt he need to do the vocals over adding different tones for example more Baritone & Bass vocals to really bring it out, but other then that good track

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.