Rate this song

Excuse My Fench- King James (Produced by Chris Da Beat Monsta)

LimeLinx - File Preview - Free File Hosting and Sharing - Audio, Video, Image

l_04089038700d4ade8807f2dbdcc767b7.jpg

Wuts good GreenHitz World! The name is King James, and I'm representing for my city which is Dallas, Tx. My single is "Excuse My French", and its a certified club banger and street anthem! Make sure u leave feedback, and any Djs that want the single just hit me up on here or u can catch me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/mrgetithowulive... 4's Up!

Excuse My French- King James (Produced by Chris Da Beat Monsta)

LimeLinx - File Preview - Free File Hosting and Sharing - Audio, Video, Image

Wuts good GreenHitz World! The name is King James, and I'm representing for my city of Dallas, Tx. My single is "Excuse My French", and its a certified club banger and street anthem! Be sure to check it out, and leave feedback... All Djs hit me up wit ur email if u want me to send it to ya so u can put it in ur club rotations... Also, catch me on Myspace to enjoy all my otha music at www.myspace.com/mrgetithowulive... Preciate ur support and time. 4's Up!

King James- Excuse My French

Hulkshare.com Excuse My French.mp3

Wuts good GreenHitz World! The name is King James, and I'm representing for my city of Dallas, Tx. My single is "Excuse My French", and its a certified club banger and street anthem! Be sure to check it out, and leave feedback... All Djs hit me up wit ur email if u want me to send it to ya so u can put it in ur club rotations... Also, catch me on Myspace to enjoy all my otha music at KiNg JaMeS OfFiCiAl MySpaCe on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads... Preciate ur support and time. 4's Up!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.