Sign in to follow this  
LiLPAtAkAPWillz

Nicki Minaj Denies Giving "P*ssy Fight" Verse To Game & Ray J

Rate this topic

Young Money's Nicki Minaj has denied taking part in Game and Ray J's latest collaboration track, "P*ssy Fight," after its online release yesterday.

Writing via Twitter, Nicki said she was not involved on the track despite being labeled as a guest feature on various websites.

"That's not me on the record w/ The Game n Ray J @DJDRAMA I'm surprised u can't tell," Nicki wrote to
DJ Drama
after he posted a
Twitter
link reading 'Off the 'Red Erything' Mixtape @iHategame feat @rayj & @nickiminaj" (
Nicki Minaj's Twitter
)

The female verse on the track follows Ray J and adds on to the sexual theme.

"He like this, he like that," the female contributor raps, "get on up, you got nine lives left, I want your tongue inside me/I want it all inside me/Come on and beat it like this, beat it like that, when you're done, eat it up, I got eight lives left/I want it all inside me." (
"P*ssy Fight"
)

Reports last month stated Nicki Minaj would be featured on Game's "P*ssy Fight" track off of The R.E.D. Album.

N.W.A.
mixed with an eclectic beat"; "P*ssy Fight," featuring
Lil Wayne
protege Nicki Minaj ("When you hear her on it, you'll understand why she was perfect for it"); and "Lost," which "describes the
mag-glass_10x10.gif
between my father and I and my sister in depth like I've never done before." (
Billboard Biz
)

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this