Rate this song

T.A-Corleone-Front-CD-INSERT.jpg
DOUBLE PLATINUM / SLIP-N-SLIDE PRESENTS...

T.A. Corleone Ft. Gucci Mane - Stacks In My Pocket

Atlanta, GA: January 30, 2010

T.A CORLEONE started out as a promo artist for SLIP-N-SLIDE and he also won an A&R award from them, he is the CEO of DOUBLE PLATINUM RECORDS, he has some of the hottest artist in the south such as ATL Lil tray, Savannah's BRICK, and Macon's artist JOHN AMOUS, he just sign a ringtone deal with Verizion and has been on the cover of three independent magazines and has opened shows for a lot of major artist. Now he has a few deal on the table with a few major labels such as WARNER BROS , SLIP-N-SLIDE and also had a conference call with Lenny the A&R at DEF JAM. He has also performed at ATL record pool for P Brown. "STREET TALK " , CMD record pool in MACON and RW RECORD POOL in Alabama. T.A was born in Macon Ga, he moved to Atlanta and jumped into the street life where he has been in and out the dope game since he was 14 years old. He has been stacking up his paper and in the process he opened 3 beauty and barber salons. He got into the music industry at the age of 20 and since then has spent over 30 stacks starting his on label called "DOUBLE PLATINUM records. He has signed six of the hottest up and coming artist from the A to Savannah Ga. All songs have been mastered and registered to BMI and have media base and BDS tracking. Now T.A is grinding hard and still hustling, pushing his on track called "STACK IN MY POCKET", produced by DON P of TRILL VILLE and it's getting a good buzz on the street, so GUCCI MANE added the song to his mixtape. T.A is getting radio and club spins on a couple of mix shows, he's on 50 mix tapes such as COAST2COAST mixtapes ,TROY2DAVENT , DJ SCRILL, CORE DJS, DJ J-CHASE syndicated radio, and over 800 DIGII WAXX DJS and so on . He has been on three independent magazine cover such as STREET TALK, NEW POWER, STREET MONEY magazine and opened up shows in the A for a lot of major artist. SO HELP US BREAK THIS TRACK DJs!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

T.A. Corleone Ft. Gucci Mane - Stacks In My Pocket (Clean)

T.A. Corleone Ft. Gucci Mane - Stacks In My Pocket (Dirty)

T.A. Corleone - My Blackberry (Clean)

T.A. Corleon - My Blackberry (Dirty)

DOUBLEPLATLOGO.jpg

T.A Corleone on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

Tracy Andrews

(478) 320-1005

E-Mail Me!

gracias

T.A CORLEONE started out as a promo artist for SLIP-N-SLIDE and he also won an A&R award from them, he is the CEO of DOUBLE PLATINUM RECORDS, he has some of the hottest artist in the south such as ATL Lil tray, Savannah's BRICK, and Macon's artist JOHN AMOUS, he just sign a ringtone deal with Verizion and has been on the cover of three independent magazines and has opened shows for a lot of major artist. Now he has a few deal on the table with a few major labels such as WARNER BROS , SLIP-N-SLIDE and also had a conference call with Lenny the A&R at DEF JAM. He has also performed at ATL record pool for P Brown. "STREET TALK " , CMD record pool in MACON and RW RECORD POOL in Alabama. T.A was born in Macon Ga, he moved to Atlanta and jumped into the street life where he has been in and out the dope game since he was 14 years old. He has been stacking up his paper and in the process he opened 3 beauty and barber salons. He got into the music industry at the age of 20 and since then has spent over 30 stacks starting his on label called "DOUBLE PLATINUM records. He has signed six of the hottest up and coming artist from the A to Savannah Ga. All songs have been mastered and registered to BMI and have media base and BDS tracking. Now T.A is grinding hard and still hustling, pushing his on track called "STACK IN MY POCKET", produced by DON P of TRILL VILLE and it's getting a good buzz on the street, so GUCCI MANE added the song to his mixtape. T.A is getting radio and club spins on a couple of mix shows, he's on 50 mix tapes such as COAST2COAST mixtapes ,TROY2DAVENT , DJ SCRILL, CORE DJS, DJ J-CHASE syndicated radio, and over 800 DIGII WAXX DJS and so on . He has been on three independent magazine cover such as STREET TALK, NEW POWER, STREET MONEY magazine and opened up shows in the A for a lot of major artist. SO HELP US BREAK THIS TRACK DJs!

DOUBLEPLATLOGO.jpg

CONTACT INFORMATION

Tracy Andrews

(478) 320-1005

E-Mail Me!

muchas gracias

Definitely a club bangerT.A-Corleone-Front-CD-INSERT.jpg

DOUBLEPLATLOGO.jpg

CONTACT INFORMATION

Tracy Andrews

(478) 320-1005

E-Mail Me!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

T.A. Corleone Ft. Gucci Mane - Stacks In My Pocket (Clean)

T.A. Corleone Ft. Gucci Mane - Stacks In My Pocket (Dirty)

T.A. Corleone - My Blackberry (Clean)

T.A. Corleon - My Blackberry (Dirty)

DOUBLEPLATLOGO.jpg

CONTACT INFORMATION

Tracy Andrews

(478) 320-1005

E-Mail Me!

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.