Sign in to follow this  
SilentDJ

Melanie Fiona Ft. Carl Thomas - It Kills Me (Remix)

Rate this topic

I first want to say GOD is good!

As of Jan 31st The hard work pays off. The magazine I am Editor At Large for Six Twelve Magazine officially launches (www.sixtwelvemag.com).

So much hard work went into this & I have to give a large amount of Thanks to the founder editor & my partner Bosslady!

I am writing all this because our feature for the first issue is Carl Thomas & if I say so myself it is a great article. I want to extend a very special thank you to Carl for taking the time to sit down & do the interview with us. We know you have a very busy schedule & it is appreciated.

My writers did a great job & of course the Editors. We put a lot of time, effort & energy into not only this article, but the entire magazine, so please be sure to check the website any time, but as of Jan 31st the articles will be up & we will be fully functional.

http://www.supashare.net/d6za3gv4a6in

I have a tv show Called "Off Da Chainz" and we feature artist that are making a comeback, getting started and really hot right now. We are based out of Florida but are moving out regionally with our show airing on the CW network. Let's link up!

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this