Sign in to follow this  
DJ REV

Young Cliff Ft. WideFrame - Get It In

Rate this topic

like dis one fam ! :) will git da crowd swayin !!!

4sho,...thnx 4 the love!!!..ALL DJ's THE BOY "YOUNG CLIFF" IS KILLIN RITE NOW...LEAVE FEEDBACK ON THIS RECORD!!!...THNX 4 AL THE LUV!!!

Wut it do GREENHITZ!!!..this is YOUNG CLIFF, the artist behind this record. I want to thanx 4 all the luv & support...we are taking this record to the top!!!..if u wanna book me for a show, or need features...hit me up at CLIFFMP3@GMAIL.COM or contact JAMES (817) 937-6081 AGAIN!, thanx 4 all the support..DJ's we need u behind this record..certified Club/Radio hit record!!!

I wanna let all of you DJ'S, know that i appreciate all of your work behind my single GET IT IN..record is goin crazy rite now!!!..hope to be n ur cities soon!!!..thnx...Iz Young Cliff POTNA!!!

CERTIFIED HIT!!! dj's, u need this record in your mix...killin RADIO MIXSHOW & CLUBS all over the south rite now!!!..if u have awready been spining this & want to get BOOKING/ FEATURE info for YOUNG CLIFF..contact JAMES: (817) 937-6081

THNX 4 ALL THE LUV!!!...DJ'S LETS *GET IT INNNN*

CERTIFIED HIT!!! dj's, u need this record in your mix...killin RADIO MIXSHOW & CLUBS all over the south rite now!!!..if u have awready been spining this & want to get BOOKING/ FEATURE info for YOUNG CLIFF..contact JAMES: (817) 937-6081

THNX 4 ALL THE LUV!!!...DJ'S LETS *GET IT INNNN*

I get it innnnnnnn

I wanna say thnx to *every* dj, promoter, record pool, & fan..for supporting the whole *young cliff* movement...*get it in* is going crazy, & getting bigger everyday..if u dont have it,..download it from here & email cliffmp3@gmail.com for the service pack...be looking out for all the exclusive freestyles & the new street single coming soon!!!!...thnx again..1

Wut it do GREENHITZ!!!..this is YOUNG CLIFF, the artist behind this record. I want to thanx 4 all the luv & support...we are taking this record to the top!!!..if u wanna book me for a show, or need features...hit me up at CLIFFMP3@GMAIL.COM or contact JAMES (817) 937-6081 AGAIN!, thanx 4 all the support..DJ's we need u behind this record..certified Club/Radio hit record!!!

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this