Rate this song

What's up everybody!!! Its ya man DJ Spydermann from the Hot Wake up show at KXHT Hot 107.1 Memphis! We dropped this joint this morning on the show, its the guy from American Idol mixed with the instrumental of Flex by the Party Boyz. I put it together real quick to be funny. Y'all can spread this everywhere, just give ya boy some props!!!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/712025262e3425d7/

Don't be fooled by copycat versions either. . . .all you gotta do is check the upload date and time!!! THIS WAS THE FIRST ONE!!!! (Oh yeah, real DJS keep the tempo the same when mixing, they just don't drop in another song because the beat is the same!!! Get some more practice time in homie!!! Learn to blend!!! That's so BASIC!!)

Thanks to everyone that replied! I get down with Dallas, I come to the D at least once a year Lady JaRoq! Screwed Up, I got people in KC!!! Rep that Arrowhead!!! Rep that Worlds of Fun!!! Google Fairyland and see if I know bout that KC!!!!! I'll be 4 hours away this weekend gettin' it in in the STL!!!!

I Was Talking About This Last Week. I Knew Somebody Was Going To Do A Song Like This... And I Hope That This Guy Is Not Running Around Atlanta... Living In Boarded Up Houses And He Got A Song Getting Play And People Taking Advantage Of Him. Overnight Star... General Larry Platt.

Yea.. Man Dj Easy B ( Atlanta )

Thanks to everyone that replied! I get down with Dallas, I come to the D at least once a year Lady JaRoq! Screwed Up, I got people in KC!!! Rep that Arrowhead!!! Rep that Worlds of Fun!!! Google Fairyland and see if I know bout that KC!!!!! I'll be 4 hours away this weekend gettin' it in in the STL!!!!

i see you bruh, i know fo a fact that S.T.L gon be crackin!!!!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.