Rate this song

Guest stedybeets

Wuz up ?!

This is a slow track and is fire but does contain strong language in the early stage of the song. For all my fellow d j's and anyone else who needs/wants a "cleaner" version go to http://hotfile.com/dl/23976648/3aed963/k._michelle_ft_keri_hilson_-_number_one_sex(ladies_remix).mp3.html. I also gig for the not so "grimy" crowd. instead of dropping in sound effects or scratching over the verse I just left them out completely :-D let me know what you think kinfolk. keep it 100 !

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest stedybeets

Yea bruh... reposting party til sunrise for another d j right now. might have to stop using hotfile. they only keep'em for a minute. hit U up as soon as I finish...

Guest stedybeets

Flavamixx !!! just emailed you my edit of k. michelle, keyshia cole and keri hillson - number one sex(ladies remix ) basically ran the original over the instrumental ... threw in a scratch and a t-pain shout. I was going to sub a couple of bars of t-pain in it... was too long and took away from the ladies message ... oh well..

HOLLA !!!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.