Rate this song

rmskmt.jpg

First things first: the John Brown who offers a lucky lady the night of her life on Imma Love You Right is in no way related to this John Brown or this John Brown. Sorry to disappoint women with a thing for suburban dudes or abolitionist folk heroes. With that said, ladies and fellas who can appreciate a nice, steamy R&B track are sure to enjoy what this J.B., a singer/songwriter who just inked a deal with Universal Republic, brings to the table on his newly-released debut single. Backed by the bubble bath-relaxing boardwork of Larry “Detroit” Nix and Bei Maejor, the Motown resident showcases his smooth vocal stylings as he promises to love a woman with his eyes, his hands, and even his mind. On the back end, the singer reveals that he’s only just met the object of his affections: ”I know this is a little bit much for this first conversation / but this Patron I’m sippin’ has me impatient.” So much for taking it slow. Has John Brown’s straight-up game spitting earned him a place in your heart? If so, you’ll want to keep it locked for the latest on his debut LP, which has yet to receive a title or release date. - DJBooth

http://www.mediafire.com/?zqttxdo2yu2

@313JohnBrown

Booking:

Mark Cheatham

(212) 277-9000

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.