Rate this song

Which track did Spodee spit the best on!?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. Which track did Spodee spit the best on!?

• Don't Do It
    • Gettin' Paid
    • Smoke Ft. Mac Boney
    • Core Ft. Young Dro & Cooley
    • Gone
    • Check Ft. Yung Joc & Montana Da Mac

Guest wysiwyg

Great songs and neat bang! I don't care about clean versions but would very much like to hear the instrumentals... Keep 'em coming nice, Grand Hustle ;).

Guest dj smellsogood

Well I see by the long list that this is already street certified!! But can you maintain in an industry that revolves around your image on and off the camera? Lyrically you hott!! Beats are nice too!! But rappin over your own music is NO-GO with me!! I want to hear you and not your song!! So many artists thinks that is cool to do but really it makes your show sound unprofessional and it makes it seem as if you dont know your own words. You held it down on the acappella, but once the music started you sound like your were just yelling your lyrics out instead of actually rapping. NOT YOUR FAULT!! DJ PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE TURNED DOWN YOUR MUSIC A LIL BIT!! BUT ITS STILL ON YOU TO BRING IT CORRECTLY WHEN YOU HIT THAT STAGE. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT AND BEING A STAND OUT THIS BIG AZZ INDUSTRY CROWD IS TOOO IMPORTANT NOT TO GET RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!! You got skillz and talent and stage presence ALL GREAT QUALITIES but for me personally (A DJ THAT ACTUALLY SUPPORTS INDIE ARTISTS AND ENTERTAINERS) I like to see and hear just the performer on stage. THATS A REAL SHOW!! But congrats on getting signed and making moves. I'll put your song in rotation in my show but it will only get repeat spins when you call-in 347-237-5125 or go to my show online www.blogtalkradio.com/smellybtr FROM 12PM TO 2PM EST. I also do Indie interviews on Fridays so if you're interested hit me up @ smellybtr@live.com with a brief bio and 3 tracks for the show!! Peace!!

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I'm readin too much in to it, or just reacting to the audio, but when some of the tracks start off, it sounds like something is about to explode. Are you holding back worried about the feel? Don't be, the audio and lyrics are there - fire it off that voice! :)

Otherwise, some nice tracks.

• 4 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.