Rate this song

Thankks bro. Doin that track was actually going AWAY from what I normally do. But yea man, its true. Everybody always talks about bein different and unique ALL the time. Sometimes conforming is the move. And sometimes people wind up bein TOO different to where it sounds like garbage. Gotta find that middle pont

It's a nice sound,not a hit yet,who knows maybe the next cut will be that one,The Hot Boyz name is a bit much being that it's take'in,I'm sure you have hot tracks,the key is to be humble,no need to fuss with Dj's on this site or others,remember Dj's are a networking center,opinons are like ass holes everybody has one,so respect the feed back good or bad,thats why your here and why we here,and Yes some Dj's go over the top with it,but thats the business ,you have to have tuff skin when asking for feed back,I wish you sucess in the future and hope to see you out when I'm spining around town, till then Duces..

DjDeric.

Yeah. I know man. I'm one of the most humble people you can meet. This song isn't even our style so to speak. Just something ATL-like we felt like comin up with, spur of the moment. And the name is just another something thats been around for a while, Initially it wasnt even based on music. But yeah, of course if we decide to take the rap route instead of the R&B/Pop, we'll change stuff up.

not bad, keep up the hustle and stay in the studio

but SMH at the dumbasses naming themselves 'The Hot Boyz' come on, be original everybody knows who the real hot boyz are. if you think your music is that hot then your should be motivated enough to come up with a legitimate name.

but back to the point.

production's alright, a little low Q, and the song is annouying to me, sounds exactly like those other boy bands coming out of ATL right now. what happened to people rapping by themselves and being able to produce a whole album full of bangers. smh.

Edited by cjones1690

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.