Overall the songs is a hit and would mix good in the mix. Impressed me about the riddim version and not down with all the name drops of MAJOR companies that are making cash with the free promotion and a lot of stations would BANNED the song due to radio stations and national laws with advertising corporate companies that would sort use to make $$$. Screw fake-book and other companies making FREE promotional money with songs.

• 1 month later...

Reading your message, I saw myself from ten years ago. After working for a year and a half at a tourism agency, I took my guitar and left everything behind me to start from a blank page and live the life I had daydreamed about since childhood. What can I say? It was quite an adventure, but let's be real, a total failure made by the naive kid I was back then. I read very little about consert tours and thought I was ready to turn the world around. However, I don't regret anything from that period of my life. It's just that you have to be one in a million to get success in such a manner.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.