Rate this song

What up! I go by Naj Ahead (pronounced "nod ya head") and I'm a sample-based Soulful Boom Bap beatmaker/remixer from Los Angeles. My first post on GreenHitz was for an instrumental track called "Sweet Autumn Day" in the instrumental section which is available for free mp3 download, so feel free to check it out!

This track here is a remix of Busta Rhymes' It's A Party featuring Zhane, which was from his debut solo album "The Coming". For this remix, I used a sample provided by a talented young producer by the name of Low Key (@cor_don_ on IG). It was for a sample challenge, and this is what I came up with!

The remix is actually a free download on my Bandcamp site at najahead.bandcamp.com/album/its-a-party-low-key-naj-ahead-remix and comes with the instrumental as well. If you're digging this, I invite you to check out more of my beats and remix projects on Bandcamp, some of which are "Name Your Price" (no minimum).

Thank you for listening. Much love!   - Naj Ahead

01-it's a party low key.mp3

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.