Do You Like Harmony Devoe's Song "When U Fall Outta Luv?"  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think Harmony Devoe's Song is the Real Gutter Raw Truth About Relationship Breakups during the COVID Quarantine?

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2021 at 04:00 PM

Checked it out. Song is fine but I would advise a re-edit of the clean version. It won't fly on fm radio. A quick listen notice "damn" 3 times from the intro to several points on the male verse of the song. Your song is more of a track which is going to cater more to the radio side of the industry and radio play on r&b format stations so it will be important to edit those words i noticed and detail the track out with any other explicit words. Hopefully it will help you and your team out in getting heard. Best of wishes to you.

WUFOL-Harmony Devoe-Clean-no Argue.mp3

13 hours ago, stedybeets said:

listened to the " CLEAN " version ...

will have to " EDIT OUT " several choice words though to

qualify it as a RADIO version.  Thanks for posting and wishing

you much success in the future.

When U Fall Outta Luv (Instrumental) by Harmony Devoe ft. JaKeith-Composed by Rick Benjamin-ENCODED.mp3

3 hours ago, Radio48USA said:

Amazing song, I would advise to keep the CLEAN version like IT for it is PREFECT for you did edit the cuss words correctly. Peace.

WUFOL-Harmony Devoe-Clean-no Argue.mp3

13 hours ago, DJEMAC said:

Checked it out. Song is fine but I would advise a re-edit of the clean version. It won't fly on fm radio. A quick listen notice "damn" 3 times from the intro to several points on the male verse of the song. Your song is more of a track which is going to cater more to the radio side of the industry and radio play on r&b format stations so it will be important to edit those words i noticed and detail the track out with any other explicit words. Hopefully it will help you and your team out in getting heard. Best of wishes to you.

Here is the updated ones for you and a few other's :) Yes, the  Clean DJ one has no arguing and is radio ready. I appreciate your feedback. I have renamed the file for you and I again appreciate your time and feedback!! Blessings! I have a large catalog but picked the ones I thought you might like! Hope you like them!  I have music videos also. Follow me Ig harmony_Devoe

When U Fall Outt Luv-Harmony DEVOE-NO ARGUE-DJs.mp3 Friend Zone Remix (Radio) (feat.D.mp3 03 Forever My Boo (feat. Rell).mp3 NEVER LOW RADIO.mp3 Never Low (Instrumental Version).mp3 America So Strong-HD.mp3 THE VIEW-HARMONYDEVOE - mp3.mp3 The Friend Zone (Radio Edit)-Original.mp3 I LOVE ME.mp3

Got Cha FAM!! And THank you for sharing my music :)

On 9/8/2021 at 2:26 PM, DRTYBSMNT said:

GONNA TEST YOUR SONG AND GIVE ON AIR FEEDBACK  9/11/21 ON DRTYBSMNT RADIO 5-7 PM EST.

ARTISTS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS ARE WELCOME TO CALL IN. 563 999 3050.

LISTEN ONLINE https://www.blogtalkradio.com/drtybsmntradio/2021/09/11/drtybsmnt-radio-91121

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND IG @DRTYBSMNT

Came on to your show but was late, my apologies. Hope it was great and you had great feedback! Thank you again for sharing my music for me :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I NEED A DROP FROM YOU FOR MY MIXTAPE I'LL BE PUTTIN YOUR LATEST SINGLE ON. HERE IS A SCRIPT AND MY EMAIL TO SEND IT

IT'S ______________ , AND YOUR BLAZIN WITH MY FAVORITE RECORD BREAKER LU RICH  . HERE IS MY NEW SINGLE _____________   , REMEMBER IT AIN'T OFFICIAL UNLESS ITS ON A CHAMPION MIXTAPE     , CHAMPION MIXTAPEZ   WE'RE CHAMPIONS MOTHER FUCKAS 

CHAMPIONMIXTAPEZ@GMAIL.COM

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.