Rate this song

Get ready for what undoubtedly could be the biggest return in music history. That’s right, the early 90’s R&B duo Men At Large, discovered by the late great Gerald Levert, is back with a sound that is bigger, and better than both of their weights combined. Men At Large, composed of original members Dave Tolliver and Jason Champion, has reunited to create their first studio Album in 26 years. I’m almost sure you’re thinking to yourself “what a long time?" but trust me when I say you too will be absolutely blown away. Men At Large's sound is reminiscent of a time when mainstream recording Artists would belt out songs that capture the soul. The pair has found a way to incorporate their dynamic vocal styles with what millennials call "That Heat!".

Let’s face it, today’s music industry has fallen on deaf ears, and the days of Label A&R reps finding that “Diamond in the ruff” are long gone. But the one thing that will never change is the power of a hit record, and the undeniable ability of a true Artist. I would liken Men At Large's gifts and talent to be that of a pair of classic Jordan's, they are just simply legendary.

ABE738EF-88C5-4B65-9711-A0CBB083CE07.JPG

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.