Rate this song

What happened when Alamo Rogers, and Vonenzo Baschello came together on a track.

Not even COVID-19 could stop the fire from melting the Ice Cream on this production. With his bars the lyrical maestro Alamo Rogers blocked all the naysayers, as the melodic repetition in Vonenzo’s voice secretly penetrated the heart of their findings, now disorientated by truth that was rejected by the projectors.

Vaughn Portrait With SunGlow.jpg

Alamo Rogers Photo 1.jpeg

Alamo Rogers (1).png

Ice-Cream-(Insta-Art).jpg

Alamo Rogers x Vonenzo Baschello - Ice Cream.mp3 Ice Cream - Song Biography.docx

• 4 months later...

Music Ice cream I really liked. Although it looks pretty standard and primitive, this is its peculiarity. It cannot be bad, otherwise all other similar sandtracks will automatically become bad. I also liked that the track brings positive inner emotions, besides the desire to dance and sing to the rhythm. I work as a DJ in one of the Korean nightclubs called 강남셔츠룸. And I wanted to add this track to my playlist. I think a lot of people will like music, because the rhythm for dances and parties is exactly the one that is needed!

Edited by abigalekinkel

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.