Rate this song

DEYLOOKIN.jpg
WABEJON ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS...

Yung Tone - Dey Lookin At Me

PRODUCED BY E-MIZZY

Atlanta, Georgia: September 28, 2009

Atlanta, Georgia: September 28, 2009

It is now the South’s time to shine in the hip-hop world. A major part of the South’s success is Atlanta, which has bred many artists such as Ludacris, T.I., Usher, Outkast, and many more. These artists have paved the way for new sensation Yung Tone. Yung Tone was born and raised in College Park, GA (The Southside Of Atlanta). Growing up he was mischievous at a young age but playing sports kept him off the streets and out of trouble. He first started rapping when he was seven years old with his cousins. Tone was influenced very early by Michael Jackson, LL Cool J, Run DMC, Tupac, Biggie and of course, Outkast. Today his influences are the likes of Eminem, T.I., 50 Cent, LL Cool J, and Outkast. In school Tone was seen as someone who is very multi-talented. Tone is seen as a leader of his generation and a trendsetter for the next generation. "I have always been a leader and never a follower." (Yung Tone) He is very humble and is very aware of all the people that have been there for him all his life. He is a firm believer of God. He created the group entitled C.E.O. (Causing Extreme Outburst) in high school and starting making mix tapes to serve to his fellow classmates. Tone produced his own beats in his studio in his room and recorded and produced all of his songs by himself. He was first discovered at a Talent Show at Westlake High School where his C.E.O. group performed incredibly and captured the crowd. It was then that Eric “E-Meezy” Miller, Wabejon Entertainment, noticed that Tones energetic presence on the stage and that he was different than most rappers. Eric would not listen to Tone’s mix tapes at first complaining how unprofessional the quality of the music sounded. Instead he made him rap on the spot and since then Eric knew that Tone was destined for greatness with his vision. E-Meezy is the producer of Tone’s first hit single "Da Jerk", which peaked at number 4 on the billboard charts in 06’. Since then Yung Tone has continued to have everlasting success in the music industry. Tone has 5 songs placed on a major motion picture soundtrack “WHO’S YOUR CADDY”. He also is apart of the trio that made one of the hottest songs of 07’, “CRANK DAT SPIDERMAN”. Crank Dat Spiderman made iTunes history for independent artist, selling over 100,000 singles on iTunes. As of now Yung Tone has recorded over 800 songs and still counting. He has released numerous mixtapes including America’s Future Vol.1, Welcome 2 Tonelanta, and of course his most popular series “CAKE-A-HOLIK”. Not only is he writing and producing his own records, he also has written and produced for other major artist such as Montell Jordan, Mac Bre-Z, Yola Da Great, Case, Hurricane Chris, G-Fiive and many others. Yung Tone has a promising future in music that will take him places he is not aware of. With over 1.8 million plays on MySpace, an estimating 14+million Youtube views from CRANK DAT SPIDERMAN, his own online tv show (YUNG TONE TV), his own label “THE TONEFIDE HEROS” and a rapidly growing fan base, its hard not to see that “THE FUTURE” is very near by!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Yung Tone - Dey Lookin At Me (Clean)

Yung Tone - Dey Lookin At Me (Dirty)

Yung Tone Ft. Juney Boomdata - Dey Lookin At Me (Remix)

wabejonlogo.jpg

CONTACT INFORMATION

Wabejon Entertainment

(404) 362-7231

(678) 437-6997

E-Mail Me! or E-Mail Me!

Edited by GreenHitz.com

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.