Tinashe Unleashes New Single ‘Rascal (Superstar)’

Rate this topic

thedailyloud

Nashe is back.

Tinashe unleashes her alter ego on her latest bop “Rascal (Superstar).” The R&B chanteuse shows a sassy side on the “braggadocios bad bitch anthem,” which was produced by Sage the Gemini.

“They don’t know the road that we been on / This shit ain’t a joke, I’m a villain / I’m in first place, need a ribbon,” sings Tinashe. “They don’t understand that I’m the shit.”

Along with the song, she has debuted a vibrant video, which finds a blonde Nashe twerking and cooking on a live webcam while quarantined at home.

Y’all have been begging me to drop this record ever since I teased it on LIVE some months back. In the spirit of “Songs For You” y’all know wtf time it isssssss!!! 🔥‼

— TINASHE (@Tinashe) July 16, 2020

#Rascal is a braggadocios bad bitch anthem that we all deserve, TBH

— TINASHE (@Tinashe) July 17, 2020

“Rascal (Superstar)” follows Tinashe’s album Songs for You, which was released in November. And she may have even more bops on the way. “When I said ‘nonstop bop, bop, bops’ …I meant it,” she tweeted.

Earlier this week, she linked up with THEY. on “Play Fight” off the R&B duo’s upcoming project The Amanda Tape.

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.