Juice WRLD’s Posthumous Album ‘Legends Never Die’ Drops Friday

Rate this song

thedailyloud

Long live Juice WRLD.

On Friday, the late Chicago rapper’s estate will release his posthumous album Legends Never Die. The announcement was made in a trailer, which features unreleased footage of Juice delivering a somber freestyle alongside his girlfriend Ally Lotti.

“I gotta admit myself, I’m on these drugs / Feels like I can’t save myself / Sometimes I wanna take myself, break myself, so I can reshape myself,” he raps in the 40-second clip. “Nobody ever felt the pain I felt / So I share it, put it out to the whole world, I ain’t embarrassed.”

Legends Never Die. 7/10. #LLJW ?pic.twitter.com/maWTMftqho

— . (@JuiceWorlddd) July 6, 2020

In May, Ally announced that the album would be titled The Outsiders. “That actual album, no one’s ready for it. I’m not ready for it and I promise you, you are not ready for it,” she said in an emotional video.

The album has spawned two posthumous singles, “Righteous” and “Tell Me U Luv Me” featuring Trippie Redd.

The prolific MC had reportedly recorded around 2,000 tracks prior to his death in December. “Juice was a prolific artist who dedicated his life to making music,” his family said in a statement. “Choosing how to share his upcoming music with the world has been no easy feat. Honoring the love Juice felt for his fans while shining a light on his talents and his spirit are the most important parts of this process to us.”

Legends Never Die follows Juice’s 2018 debut Goodbye & Good Riddance and last year’s Death Race for Love, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.