Audiomack Partners With Polo G And Friends To Produce “Hometown Heroes All Star” Chicago Charity Show

Rate this song

thedailyloud

On the heels of a trio of successful sold-out shows in New York, Washington, D.C., and Atlanta, Audiomack takes their fan favorite“Hometown Heroes” Live Concert Series to the Windy City for a charity show. 

The preeminent artist-first music streaming platform partners with Polo G & Friends to headline the legendary Metro Chicago 2pm-5pm on February 16, 2020.

Topped by Polo G, the bill also boasts G Herbo, Calboy, Dreezy, NLE Choppa, Tink, HappyBirthdayCalvin, Heavy Steppers, Ann Marie, and special guests. The show will also have a special tribute to late Chi Town legend and multi-platinum star Juice WRLD.

Polo had this to say about him putting on for his city: “The purpose of the concert for a cause is to give back to my city. I remember struggling with my own issues. I didn’t have anyone to talk to. I want to help the youth in Chicago any way I can because I was once in the same shoes. Thank you Audiomack and every artist that made this possible. Salute!”

A portion of ticket sales will go to Polo G’s AAU Boys Basketball Team, Erika’s Lighthouse, and The Boys & Girls Club of Chicago“Hometown Heroes” is a series curated by a local authority/tastemaker in various regions across the globe. Each iteration of the “Hometown Heroes” series offers music fans a deep-dive into the emergent sounds defining various major music regions. The“Hometown Heroes” playlist spans 20 major markets such as New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, London, and Lagos.

The post Audiomack Partners With Polo G And Friends To Produce “Hometown Heroes All Star” Chicago Charity Show appeared first on The Source.

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.