Fuck Kayoz_2018 - motherfucker stay biting my style

slamminshann

So this ass clown @DJ_Kayoz_2018claimed I was biting his style in his topic from 9 hours ago talking about 

FUCK SLAMMINSHANN HE WANTS TO BE ME NOW HE SAYS PASSWORD FREE

Clearly that bullshit is just another fucking lie that he's spewing to make himself look better in his lap dogs eyes.  I was saying password free back in September:

0GGLxe6.png

So if I was saying this back in September and you just started saying it, how am I trying to be your pathetic lying ass?  Just more proof of you copying me and what I do.  This is just another example of you talking a whole lot of shit and lying but NEVER having any proof to back up your lies.

Then you said "the content is still locked".  The content is available; just because your dumb ass and those incompetent leeches can't figure out how to download, well that's on you.

Then you started copying me saying "from full physical cd"; your punk ass just started saying this in your topic descriptions after I had already been saying it for months now:

rDUph9M.png

For somebody that doesn't care about what I do, you seem to be on my nuts something fierce and I seem to stay on your mind.

Then you try to come at me and @Dat_Dude on some bullshit talking about your new hash tags

#SlamminDudeInTheButt or #DudeGetNSlammedByShann

when your lapdogs or should I say twink bottom boys @Snupey, @Danupe3, @Relly NevaSnitching Trapps, @Hexclusive_Joint, @diamondsound run in and slurp you and swallow you every chance they get on every single post you put up.  Since you want to use hashtags, maybe I'll use some of these hashtags I've been pondering:

#snupeyswallowskayozmanjuice #kayozdigsdanupesbackout #kayozreachesaroundonrellywhileblowinghisbackout #kayozholdshexclusiveslegsbehindhisears 

This is a damn record pool. If you are going to post tracks then they should be available to download. Otherwise just send it to specific people off of the site by email or drop it straight to them. I'm a member of several different pools and it's more bullshit on here than any other. FACTS! I rarely even get anything off of here because most of this shit I already have but it's ridiculous if I do see something I need or either want to browse and can't download it. It's silly and ignorant to have passwords on any music in a pool. 

Pathectic and Petty at it's best.

@DJEMAC - you've shared one file in the four years you've been here; if you, as you claim, have most of the stuff here, then why did you leave feedback 390+ times just to get access to content?  If you're a member of so many pools, then why are you here looking for content?  Why do you have so much to say on how people share files when you haven't shared shit?  Who the fuck are you to tell people what file host to use to share files because your dumb ass is late getting stuff from the forum?  What's pathetic is a clown like you running his mouth like so many other people, talking about "I'm in all these pools/I don't need nothing from here/I have most of the stuff already" but yet here you are looking for content:

WIedFpe.png

FOH with your whining ass; go put your legs in the air for your daddy Kayoz.

Edited by slamminshann

Many times I listen to files. That doesn't necessarily mean I keep them or add them to my hard drives or externals. I me motherfucker. That's who I am! Many times there are different versions etc motherfucker!  I've been dropping and breaking records for damn near over 30 years on a variety of platforms. It's ignorant to drop music in a dj pool and not give all dj's access or the platform to grab music. Ignorance at it's best! There is always something on any pool that one many not have at any given moment. Part of the dj craft motherfucker is to find tracks. That means discover, listen, weed out weak tracks, etc. It doesn't matter how many tracks someone post. Every DJ on here has been verified. I can guarantee that anywhere I have posted a track or album that is accessible for at least 30 days. I pick up on a daily basis sometimes more than 200 tracks. That is what I do motherfucker and that is what got to me to the platform I'm at in the present. I'm speaking for more than me on this subject! Screenshot all you want. That's acting like a BITCH! YEAH I SAID IT! lol. Be tough on the internet with your childish ass antics all you want but that is all you will do. Senseless punk ass shit!  LOL. 

As you can see 95% of that shit wasn't available anyway. GTFOH here with that weak ass reply. I'm not one of these push button mothefucking DJ's. lol

@DJEMAC- I don't give a fuck what you think you are.  You're just like all the other clowns when I put the proof out there; you motherfuckers get all in your feelings when you get called on your bullshit.

I know the dj craft motherfucker; I've been in this game since before mixers had a headphone cue on them so all your little talk about what you do and all your platforms don't mean shit to me.  You think I don't know about finding tracks, listening to tracks, weeding out the bullshit and giving feedback to artists, A&R's etc?  FOH.  I guess now you're the group spokesperson? 

I'm speaking for more than me on this subject!

LMAO; you're killing me Smalls.  Go ahead and put that cape on Captain Save A Forum.  Let's see how well that works out for your clown ass.  All you clown motherfuckers are just alike, you get mad when you can't have your way.  Go join the rest of the lapdogs who get their legs put behind their ears just so they can get content from their daddy Kayoz.  

@DJEMAC - you're quite the troll; what do you know about BDS, Gavin and Billboard reporting and the like?  You don't because you're a clown pretending to be a dj.  You have the same excuse all the other trolls and leeches have: "I've been doing this for years/I've got 95 percent of this stuff/I'm a dj for so and so" and on and on and on.  You're probably an iPod dj who came of age during the Napster era.  Like I said, you're claiming to get all this music then WHY ARE YOU HERE?  You hit just about everything I posted but yet you still want to talk shit?  Just shows you don't have the library that you claim to have.  What's the emac in your name stand for?  Emaciated?  LMAO

You're a ho ass bitch; why are you all in my inbox also?  Sweating me like I owe you something.  LMAO

#kayozloveshistwinkboys

@Dat_Dude what are you?  His ass licker?  It's not a requirement of how many tracks I have to share on here for anyone. Have some intellect about yourself instead of making senseless and ignorant comments.

@slamminshann this is a damn dj digital pool fool. I'm a radio dj. This has nothing to do about reporting. The stations I mix for are reporting stations idiot. You can check me. I'm 47 years old with two college degrees fool. You summoned your booty buddy to co-sign for you. Punk bitch move son! FACTS! ROTFLMAO. Asking someone what are they doing on here. Last I checked I am a grown ass man. lol. Every pool has something another doesn't idiot. I guess idiots run together. You and your little buddy are two ignorant peas in a pod. Quit biting off of my lines you bedroom dj. LOL........Continue on with that foolishness just like a little bitch! I've taken up enough time with you punks!  ROTFLMAO!

@DJEMAC- nobody's biting off shit that you said.  You talked out your ass thinking I didn't know anything about the radio game so I had to drop that radio terminology on your punk ass.

What the fuck does two college degrees have to do with anything?  Is that supposed to impress me?  I've got a bachelor's along with being a digital/network/mobile forensic examiner that's always called on as an expert witness in grand jury proceedings so I'm not impressed by your degrees.

You still talk a lot of shit for somebody who's never shared anything and you're still in your feelings about not getting access to content; why else would you be all up in my inbox like a thirsty trick?

#kayozloveshistwinkbottomboysdjemacrellyandhexclusive

Edited by slamminshann

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.