Rate this song

U9l5FA.png

With „Me & You feat. Kranium“ the follow-up to his certified back-to-back multi-platinum Hits „The Horns“ und „Lights Out (Too Drunk)“, DJ KATCH, the DJ slash producer again proves why he is the go-to guy for club-hits with potential for heavy impact on international radiowaves. Once the clubs have been torn apart, of course. 

„Me & You feat. Kranium“ boasts no one less but your favourite’s rappers’ favourite dancehall vocalist Kranium. And that is not a phrase, but real-talk: Drake for one reportedly sings Kranium songs live on his tourstages. Plus 40m views and high profile features with Ty Dolla $ign and Major Lazer won’t hurt either. Diplo’s Major Lazer recently also featured Kranium on their remix of Ed Sheeran’s big tune „Shape Of You“, which created a huge buzz on the web. While still flying under many radars, it’s obvious that Kranium is way more than an insiders’ tip. This single will switch things up really fast. 

With „Me & You feat. Kranium“, DJ KATCH has carved out a heavy-hitting riddim that seems custom-made for Kraniums’ golden crooner voice. A perfect fit for a sureshot hit. His distinct timbre is one of these voices that makes everybody flock to the floors. Once Kranium’s hypnotizing lyrics chime in on DJ KATCH’s infective production, it’s a shutdown. Rewind, selectah!

Follow @djkatch on twitter!
Follow @therealkranium on twitter!

• 8 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.