Rate this song

On 1/23/2017 at 1:02 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

7PLM5i.jpg

Dazed slow jams are the primary mode of Atlanta-based contemporary R&B/rap artist Ricardo Valentine, a singer-slash-MC who goes by the name 6LACK ("black"). Prior to connecting with LVRN (Love Renaissance), the creative agency that has supported fellow Georgia native Raury, Valentine was signed to a label that he felt restricted his creativity. After a few years of being held back, he made significant gains -- across 2015 and 2016 -- with contributions to the Spillage Village compilation Bears Like This Too, as well as singles such as "Bless Me" and "Loyal." Once he was linked with Interscope, "Prblms" was officially released in September 2016 as his first major-label-affiliated track. The following month, it entered Billboard's Twitter Emerging Artists chart at number five. That single set up the release of FREE 6LACK, his debut album, which arrived the following month. ~ Andy Kellman

Follow @6LACK on twitter!

https://itun.es/us/q9cyfb

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

this shit here boo hot 

On 1/23/2017 at 1:02 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

7PLM5i.jpg

Dazed slow jams are the primary mode of Atlanta-based contemporary R&B/rap artist Ricardo Valentine, a singer-slash-MC who goes by the name 6LACK ("black"). Prior to connecting with LVRN (Love Renaissance), the creative agency that has supported fellow Georgia native Raury, Valentine was signed to a label that he felt restricted his creativity. After a few years of being held back, he made significant gains -- across 2015 and 2016 -- with contributions to the Spillage Village compilation Bears Like This Too, as well as singles such as "Bless Me" and "Loyal." Once he was linked with Interscope, "Prblms" was officially released in September 2016 as his first major-label-affiliated track. The following month, it entered Billboard's Twitter Emerging Artists chart at number five. That single set up the release of FREE 6LACK, his debut album, which arrived the following month. ~ Andy Kellman

Hidden Content

Download 6LACK - Prblms Clean

ok now 

On 1/23/2017 at 0:02 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

7PLM5i.jpg

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

Tight

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.