Rate this song

r1rwvs.jpg

DaVinci Willz paints vivid pictures with a unique style catering to a new sound in music of today. Through the influences of Cassidy, DaVinci Willz began to perfect his rhythmic touch and suave approach while finally having success with the release of, "Hello", a club single co-written by DaVinci. 2017 began for Davinci Willz aka Prince Williamz Sound as a reviving point in his musical career with him focusing on his individual efforts. He's opened for Pleasure P as well as major Hip Hop headliner Juicy J. Sir Williamz Sound recently has gained momentum with his latest release and visual for “Old Me” produced by Kouley. Under the group Definite Legends Conglomerate, DaVinci paints the perfect picture of striving for success while going through adversity. Check out the official video at www.deflegends.com

Follow @DavinciWillz on twitter!
Follow @KouleyBeats on twitter!

IG: @DavinciWillz @KouleyBeats

Be sure to follow my main pages @FranzTheHybrid1 @Metal2Music and my label site at www.Metal2Music.com my radio Shows AllThingzFranzRadioNetwork.com & #AllThingzHybridRadio 701-801-0852 Salute!

Salute! puttin' this in rotationTu/Th on #AllThingzFranzRadioNetwork.com & on #AllThingzHybridRadio via #ZenoLive w/ #NerveDJ @FranzTheHybrid1

dial 701-801-0852 to listen in 24/7

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.