Rate this song

On 12/5/2016 at 4:27 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

79VYPM.jpg

Terrence LeVarr Thornton (born May 13, 1977), better known by his stage name Pusha T, is an American hip hoprecording artist. He initially gained major recognition as one-half of hip hop duo Clipse, alongside his brother Gene "No Malice" Thornton, with whom he founded Re-Up Records. In September 2010, Thornton announced his signing to Kanye West's GOOD Music imprint, under the aegis of Def Jam Recordings. In March 2011, he released his first solo project, a mixtape titled Fear of God. Thornton released his debut solo album My Name Is My Name, in October 2013. In November 2015, Kanye West appointed Pusha T to take over his role as president of GOOD Music.

Follow @PUSHA_T on twitter!

kingpush.com

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

ok now

On 12/6/2016 at 5:27 AM, GreenHitz.com said:

79VYPM.jpg

Terrence LeVarr Thornton (born May 13, 1977), better known by his stage name Pusha T, is an American hip hoprecording artist. He initially gained major recognition as one-half of hip hop duo Clipse, alongside his brother Gene "No Malice" Thornton, with whom he founded Re-Up Records. In September 2010, Thornton announced his signing to Kanye West's GOOD Music imprint, under the aegis of Def Jam Recordings. In March 2011, he released his first solo project, a mixtape titled Fear of God. Thornton released his debut solo album My Name Is My Name, in October 2013. In November 2015, Kanye West appointed Pusha T to take over his role as president of GOOD Music.

Follow @PUSHA_T on twitter!

kingpush.com

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

yeahhhhh

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.