Rate this song

uZFWuS.jpg

Jamelia “Yung Whoa” Ho-Sang knew at an early age that he was destined to become something different. Growing up with two Jamaican parents in a diverse household music was always prevalent. With influences from such artists like Busta Rhymes, Beenie Man, and Vybz Kartel, Whoa knew that his calling would be to entertain.  

When asked why he chose the path of music, Yung Whoa’s reply is simple yet honest,” The reason why I got into rap [is] because I got the love for music.”

Yung Whoa describes his sound as fun and upbeat, a definite club banger, but what separates him from most is his vocal range “I define my sound as different. No one sounds like me I have like a high pitch sound when I rap plus I fuse my music with my Caribbean roots”

Even though Yung Whoa’s songs may come across as a young and self-confident , he is always perfecting his craft. He considers himself not only a performer, but also an artist. Whoa has taken a lot time to study the music industry and what it takes to be an artist. Not only honing his lyrical skills, but also his songwriting talents.

Yung Whoa’s determination to succeed in the entertainment industry can be seen through his strong work ethic. Along with his team, Team Xcluzive, he has utilized the Internet as a means of self –promotion. Not one to wait, he has taken his career into his own hands and has seen amazing results. Starting with the release of his first single “Lean” that on MySpace had 2.5 million plays independently.

Yung Whoa’s dream started as a simple idea make music and have fun, has now grown into to a movement with millions of fans eager to see what his next move is. Things are growing for this new artist with his single “DROP AND WHINE IT” already playing on both New York and Philadelphia radio stations. The debut of his video for the single will premiered on WorldStarHipHop.com. Now he is back with his new Single Make it flow Ft Reggae Veteran Tony Matterhorn and Latin artist Nox after linking up with Platinum Camp Ceo Daddy Biggs.

Yung Whoa has a vision to one day to perform around the world. And with his desire, determination, and ambition there is no stopping him. With his ever growing fan base, future projects, performances, and mix-tapes be on the lookout for Yung Whoa for this is only the beginning…

Follow @iamwhoa on twitter!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2016 at 10:33 AM, GreenHitz.com said:

uZFWuS.jpg

Jamelia “Yung Whoa” Ho-Sang knew at an early age that he was destined to become something different. Growing up with two Jamaican parents in a diverse household music was always prevalent. With influences from such artists like Busta Rhymes, Beenie Man, and Vybz Kartel, Whoa knew that his calling would be to entertain.  

When asked why he chose the path of music, Yung Whoa’s reply is simple yet honest,” The reason why I got into rap [is] because I got the love for music.”

Yung Whoa describes his sound as fun and upbeat, a definite club banger, but what separates him from most is his vocal range “I define my sound as different. No one sounds like me I have like a high pitch sound when I rap plus I fuse my music with my Caribbean roots”

Even though Yung Whoa’s songs may come across as a young and self-confident , he is always perfecting his craft. He considers himself not only a performer, but also an artist. Whoa has taken a lot time to study the music industry and what it takes to be an artist. Not only honing his lyrical skills, but also his songwriting talents.

Yung Whoa’s determination to succeed in the entertainment industry can be seen through his strong work ethic. Along with his team, Team Xcluzive, he has utilized the Internet as a means of self –promotion. Not one to wait, he has taken his career into his own hands and has seen amazing results. Starting with the release of his first single “Lean” that on MySpace had 2.5 million plays independently.

Yung Whoa’s dream started as a simple idea make music and have fun, has now grown into to a movement with millions of fans eager to see what his next move is. Things are growing for this new artist with his single “DROP AND WHINE IT” already playing on both New York and Philadelphia radio stations. The debut of his video for the single will premiered on WorldStarHipHop.com. Now he is back with his new Single Make it flow Ft Reggae Veteran Tony Matterhorn and Latin artist Nox after linking up with Platinum Camp Ceo Daddy Biggs.

Yung Whoa has a vision to one day to perform around the world. And with his desire, determination, and ambition there is no stopping him. With his ever growing fan base, future projects, performances, and mix-tapes be on the lookout for Yung Whoa for this is only the beginning…

Follow @iamwhoa on twitter!

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

great song!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.