Rate this song

OO3xfJ.jpg

I was born in Czech Republic but I decided to pursue my goals in United Kingdom and United States so I moved to United Kingdom. In a space of few years I became new awarded EDM artist on the rise. In October 2015 I released my first album called I love my life. In January 2016 I won award for the same album in United States. I've been on the red carpet in the city of dreamers in April 2016 and straight after I passed X-factor auditions and made the best judges audition ever. The video went viral, today we're counting over 32 000 000 views combined and people are loving it. My song was made an advert for X factor as well. You have to watch the show. I have been told that I created a new world's hit 'Friday night' and I'd love to get a much wider feedback and spread the song and eventually my album around the world.

Follow @wwebeckmartin on twitter!

www.facebook.com/beckmartinart
www.instagram.com/wwebeckmartin
www.youtube.com/beckmartintv
www.vevo.com/beckmartinvevo
www.beck-martin.com
www.itv.com/firstlook

• 3 weeks later...
On July 29, 2016 at 3:31 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

OO3xfJ.jpg

I was born in Czech Republic but I decided to pursue my goals in United Kingdom and United States so I moved to United Kingdom. In a space of few years I became new awarded EDM artist on the rise. In October 2015 I released my first album called I love my life. In January 2016 I won award for the same album in United States. I've been on the red carpet in the city of dreamers in April 2016 and straight after I passed X-factor auditions and made the best judges audition ever. The video went viral, today we're counting over 32 000 000 views combined and people are loving it. My song was made an advert for X factor as well. You have to watch the show. I have been told that I created a new world's hit 'Friday night' and I'd love to get a much wider feedback and spread the song and eventually my album around the world.

Follow @wwebeckmartin on twitter!

www.facebook.com/beckmartinart
www.instagram.com/wwebeckmartin
www.youtube.com/beckmartintv
www.vevo.com/beckmartinvevo
www.beck-martin.com
www.itv.com/firstlook

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

iam a see how it goes

• 2 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.