Rate this song

On 7/5/2016 at 2:23 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

cYj0ca.jpg

Tory Lanez was one of the more versatile artists to surface during the early 2010s. A songwriter and producer who flits between and fuses R&B and rap -- his vocals alternate between swift and rugged boasts and smooth and sensitive come-ons -- he made steady strides toward the mainstream with numerous mixtapes, guest appearances, and self-directed videos. He spent parts of his early life in Toronto, his birthplace, as well as in Montreal, Miami, Atlanta, and New York. Although he was known underground well before his 20th birthday, and was supported early on by Sean Kingston, he made some of his biggest moves in 2014. During that year, he was featured on "Me & My Bitch" -- a track off YG's Top Five album My Krazy Life -- and among his own tracks that circulated in 2014 was "The Mission," his first cut to hit Billboard's Twitter Emerging Artists chart. In July 2015, after he had signed an Interscope-affiliated deal with Benny Blanco's Mad Love label, he released "Say It," an R&B slow jam that sampled Brownstone's mid-'90s hit "If You Love Me." ~ Andy Kellman

Follow @torylanez on twitter!

facebook.com/SwaveNation

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

Nice

On 7/5/2016 at 11:23 AM, GreenHitz.com said:

cYj0ca.jpg

Tory Lanez was one of the more versatile artists to surface during the early 2010s. A songwriter and producer who flits between and fuses R&B and rap -- his vocals alternate between swift and rugged boasts and smooth and sensitive come-ons -- he made steady strides toward the mainstream with numerous mixtapes, guest appearances, and self-directed videos. He spent parts of his early life in Toronto, his birthplace, as well as in Montreal, Miami, Atlanta, and New York. Although he was known underground well before his 20th birthday, and was supported early on by Sean Kingston, he made some of his biggest moves in 2014. During that year, he was featured on "Me & My Bitch" -- a track off YG's Top Five album My Krazy Life -- and among his own tracks that circulated in 2014 was "The Mission," his first cut to hit Billboard's Twitter Emerging Artists chart. In July 2015, after he had signed an Interscope-affiliated deal with Benny Blanco's Mad Love label, he released "Say It," an R&B slow jam that sampled Brownstone's mid-'90s hit "If You Love Me." ~ Andy Kellman

Follow @torylanez on twitter!

facebook.com/SwaveNation

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

dope

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.