Rate this song

any 90s tune from buju or beenie normally rock a party!..check out this list..

beenie_who am i

beenie_romie

beenie_girl dem sugar

beenie_old dog

buju_bogle

buju_wickie dickie

buju & tenor saw_ring alarm quick

cutty ranks_limb by limb

patra_romantic call

mad cobra_flex

nadine sutherland & terror fabulous_action

capleton_tour...

these just a few.hope this help u.bless...

Edited by selectajay
typos

^^^Imma so be dlin that....haha....

I've been doin a reggae night every wednesday in San ANtonio....BUT.....they don't really want dancehall...dancehall.....they want pop reggae and a lot of singles......so I don't really get into a lot of riddims.....except for the really popular older ones....Juice....Diwali....Buzz....Filthy....etc......I'm still missin a few songs from each...but oh well.....

• 2 months later...
Guest djhurricane

Yeah...find the Strictly the Best or Reggae Gold series. I play for a caribbean crowd sometimes and they don't even like some of the newer gangsta riddims. It's touch and go most of the time with the newer stuff. You can't go wrong with older Wayne Wonder, Terror Fabulous, Buju Banton, Beenie Man, Sean Paul and some of the dancing songs from Elephant Man. I try to stay with riddims that have a nice, danceable tempo. Some crazy tracks that never die are Impossible Crew - Impossible Train, Mr. Vegas - Yuh Sure, Scare Dem Crew - Girls Everyday, Tony Curtis - Faith, T.O.K - Shake Yuh Bam Bam (Juice). The Faith Riddim is good. There is also the Filthy Riddim, Dem Time Deh, Haunted, etc. There is also a riddim that I like, called So So.

Just because it's popular in Jamaica doesn't mean it'll be popular elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
Guest JahMysticSounds

try songs like murder she wrote by chaka demus & pliers, sanchez has many pop song done in reggae so thats a good artist to check out. Im sure they might enjoy sweat by inner circle bad boys and also check out Barrington levy more recent stuff.

keep them rocking & swinging

Bless up

JMS

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.