Rate this song

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 7:32 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

fczkCu.jpg

Like so many rappers after the turn of the millennium, Los Angeles-based rap artist Keenon Jackson (otherwise known as YG or Young Gangsta) got his start by accumulating a wide internet following. The success of "She a Model" and "Aim Me" online earned him a bid with Def Jam, and he signed to the pioneering hip-hop label in 2009. Several mixtapes followed, including 2010's The Real 4Fingaz and 2011's Just Re'd Up, each of which boasted a charting Billboard single. He also became a popular MC, guesting on tracks by Freddie Gibbs, Travis Porter, E-40, Nipsey Hussle, and Young Jeezy. In 2013, it was announced that Jeezy would be producing his debut studio full-length, to be titled Im 4rm Bompton, which was slated for a summer release that year. The planned album never appeared, as YG entered the studio with a different producer, DJ Mustard. The album My Krazy Life finally landed in 2014, with Drake, Rich Homie Quan, and ScHoolboy Q among its guests. The album earned positive reviews, and debuted at number two on the album charts. ~ Jason Lymangrover

Follow @YG on twitter!
Follow @Drake on twitter!
Follow @itskamaiyah on twitter!

4hunnid.com

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2016 at 8:32 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

fczkCu.jpg

Like so many rappers after the turn of the millennium, Los Angeles-based rap artist Keenon Jackson (otherwise known as YG or Young Gangsta) got his start by accumulating a wide internet following. The success of "She a Model" and "Aim Me" online earned him a bid with Def Jam, and he signed to the pioneering hip-hop label in 2009. Several mixtapes followed, including 2010's The Real 4Fingaz and 2011's Just Re'd Up, each of which boasted a charting Billboard single. He also became a popular MC, guesting on tracks by Freddie Gibbs, Travis Porter, E-40, Nipsey Hussle, and Young Jeezy. In 2013, it was announced that Jeezy would be producing his debut studio full-length, to be titled Im 4rm Bompton, which was slated for a summer release that year. The planned album never appeared, as YG entered the studio with a different producer, DJ Mustard. The album My Krazy Life finally landed in 2014, with Drake, Rich Homie Quan, and ScHoolboy Q among its guests. The album earned positive reviews, and debuted at number two on the album charts. ~ Jason Lymangrover

Follow @YG on twitter!

4hunnid.com

Hidden Content

On May 21, 2016 at 7:32 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

fczkCu.jpg

Follow @YG on twitter!

4hunnid.com

Hidden Content

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.