Rate this song

Pni4fU.jpg

Playa G is one of the dopest, most slept on artist in the music game today. Hailing from Memphis,TN, he arrived on the scene in the late 90’s with his debut release Pimp Shit which contained melodic street bangers like “Drink A Yak” and “Fuck The Trunk”. Though he captivates his fans with effortlessly syncopated flows over very musical tracks, this is not all he brings to the table. He’s also an amazing producer and singer as well and his music range is second to none in the rap game. Some have labeled him the Quincy Jones of the streets because of his highly orchestrated hip hop compositions. He has definitely influenced several in the rap community, many of which being on top of the game today. It’s this influence that has resulted in an amazing collaboration with Bankroll Fresh to create his most recent single “Top of the World”. Playa G is quoted saying, “Bankroll fresh is my brotha and he’ll always be with me in spirit. I can hear his voice telling me ‘its time ball’, so I feel it’s my duty to be sure his legacy lives on.” Top of the World is the first release from his up coming EP Reign. Without question, Playa G and his label Mansion Life Music Group is planning to usher in a new and refreshing sound to the music game as a whole.

Follow @RealPlayaG on twitter!
Follow @1YUNGFRESH on twitter!

iamplayag.com
soundcloud.com/realplayag/top-of-the-world
facebook.com/iamplayag
instagram.com/iamplayag

10 hours ago, GreenHitz.com said:

Pni4fU.jpg

Playa G is one of the dopest, most slept on artist in the music game today. Hailing from Memphis,TN, he arrived on the scene in the late 90’s with his debut release Pimp Shit which contained melodic street bangers like “Drink A Yak” and “Fuck The Trunk”. Though he captivates his fans with effortlessly syncopated flows over very musical tracks, this is not all he brings to the table. He’s also an amazing producer and singer as well and his music range is second to none in the rap game. Some have labeled him the Quincy Jones of the streets because of his highly orchestrated hip hop compositions. He has definitely influenced several in the rap community, many of which being on top of the game today. It’s this influence that has resulted in an amazing collaboration with Bankroll Fresh to create his most recent single “Top of the World”. Playa G is quoted saying, “Bankroll fresh is my brotha and he’ll always be with me in spirit. I can hear his voice telling me ‘its time ball’, so I feel it’s my duty to be sure his legacy lives on.” Top of the World is the first release from his up coming EP Reign. Without question, Playa G and his label Mansion Life Music Group is planning to usher in a new and refreshing sound to the music game as a whole.

iamplayag.com
facebook.com/iamplayag
instagram.com/iamplayag

Dope

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

10 hours ago, GreenHitz.com said:

Pni4fU.jpg

iamplayag.com
facebook.com/iamplayag
instagram.com/iamplayag

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

Cool laid back track!!!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.