Rate this song

On 4/8/2016 at 11:06 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

nguztN.jpg

Raised in the Southwest area of Atlanta, Lotto Savage is quickly building his name as one of the city’s fastest-rising rappers. Closely affiliated with Slaughter Gang’s 21 Savage, as well as Bases Loaded Records labelmate Yakki, Lotto Savage is emerging as artist with his own sound and message.

Lotto is currently preparing the release of his debut solo project in 2016 titled “Don Slaughter,” hosted by mixtape heavyweights DJ Holiday and DJ Kutt Throat. This tape follows his 2015 breakout feature on 21 Savage’s “Dirty K,” which has gained over 1 million views on WorldstarHipHip.com and appeared on 21’s “Slaughter King” mixtape.

The success of “Dirty K” was a major turning point for Lotto, both in creating a buzzing music career and giving him a positive influence outside the street life. “I just want to tell people about my struggle and how I changed,” he says genuinely. “I’ve been down the road, I did time, and there’s lessons I learned.”

Looking up to greats like Tupac and Biggie, Lotto has found his calling as a truth-teller for the youth. “Everything I say comes from the heart, I really did what I’m talking about,” he says. “I’ve been out [of jail] for 2 years and now I’m on songs with hot artists. I want to put out my story and have it help somebody else.”

Capitalizing off his recent accomplishments, the newly focused rapper has been performing at popular Atlanta venues like The Mansion, where Travis Scott took an interest in Lotto. Travis Scott is slated to appear on the upcoming release of Lotto’s debut single “Trapped It Out.” The single will be heavily promoted throughout the southeast, in both clubs and radio outlets, and Lotto is predicting the premiere to be a big hit in the coming months.

In addition to the Travis Scott feature, the “Don Slaughter” project will include appearances from 21 Savage, Yakki, Young Nudy (Slaughter Gang), and Lil Yachty. Lotto is also featured on Yakki’s mixtape “YakkStick” coming soon, and the “FreeManManSavage 2” mixtape out now.

The newly signed Bases Loaded Records artist now has a solid team backing his music efforts. After being introduced to the label through longtime friends Shooter, Ken and Yakki, BLR soon realized how well-liked and respected Lotto is among his peers. His movement and leadership paired with the music business experience of BLR is a promising union. “I got somebody behind me now,” he says gratefully, “and that’s a blessing.”

The motivation for Lotto to be as big as Jay-Z or Dr. Dre has never been stronger, but his goals go beyond money and fame. “I’m speaking facts, actual stuff that happened to me,” he says. “There’s a message in everything I talk about, and I want to create a change.”

Follow @lottosavage21 on twitter!

IG-1lottosavage 

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

Hot track

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.