Rate this song

erMmv1.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA (March 12, 2016) – Quarterbird, former member of the rap duo Kinnfolk, is back with a new song titled “Echo.” The L.A. artist’s new release is reminiscent of an old school meets new school drink anthem for those turn up moments, highlighting his rapping and vocal skills on the catchy hook: “I’mma clear my mind ho, I’mma make it Echo in this *itch, so you gon’ need a drink…”

“Echo” is the latest release from the artist who recently toured with Bone Thugs N Harmony, opened for Chris Brown and Tyga, and performed on the Hip Hop Weekly official A3C stage in Atlanta. "My music is truth, it doesn't matter what I wear or who you see me with! I want you to think I'm fake as *uck! I just want for the people that listen to my music to be driven to turn it on when they are stressed out and need to vent, or when they are working out and need strength. I want my music to motivate, touch and inspire people when appropriate." Co-signed by industry great Steve Lobel who is known for picking whats next, Quarterbird plans to release new music in search of the one record that will move culture. 

Keep up with Quarterbird on Instagram and Twitter: @QuarterBird1

Follow @QuarterBird1 on twitter!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.