Rate this song

NRlQAi.jpg

Zain Javadd "Zayn" Malik (/ˈmælɪk/; born 12 January 1993), known mononymously as Zayn, is an English singer and songwriter. In 2010, Malik auditioned as a solo artist for the British reality television music competition The X Factor. After being eliminated as a solo performer, Malik was brought back into the competition, along with Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson, to form the boy band One Direction. During his time in the group, Malik and his bandmates released the albums Up All Night(2011), Take Me Home (2012), Midnight Memories (2013), and Four (2014).

In March 2015, Malik's representative announced the singer's departure from the band. Malik signed a solo recording contract with RCA Records in 2015, with his debut studio album Mind of Mine scheduled to be released on 25 March 2016. Its release was preceded by the lead single "Pillowtalk", which reached number one in Australia, Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Follow @zaynmalik on twitter!

inzayn.com

1 hour ago, GreenHitz.com said:

NRlQAi.jpg

Zain Javadd "Zayn" Malik (/ˈmælɪk/; born 12 January 1993), known mononymously as Zayn, is an English singer and songwriter. In 2010, Malik auditioned as a solo artist for the British reality television music competition The X Factor. After being eliminated as a solo performer, Malik was brought back into the competition, along with Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson, to form the boy band One Direction. During his time in the group, Malik and his bandmates released the albums Up All Night(2011), Take Me Home (2012), Midnight Memories (2013), and Four (2014).

In March 2015, Malik's representative announced the singer's departure from the band. Malik signed a solo recording contract with RCA Records in 2015, with his debut studio album Mind of Mine scheduled to be released on 25 March 2016. Its release was preceded by the lead single "Pillowtalk", which reached number one in Australia, Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

inzayn.com

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to see the hidden content in this topic.

Nice work

On February 16, 2016 at 11:27 PM, GreenHitz.com said:

NRlQAi.jpg

inzayn.com

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to see the hidden content in this topic.

lit 

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.