Rate this song

77RnqC.jpg

A jack of all trades including "the Prince of New York" when he's on the radio, DJ, producer, and mixtape maven, DJ Self broadcasts from both Power 105.1 FM in New York City and the Shade 45 station on satellite. Born and raised in Chicago, the hip-hop DJ landed in many different major markets across America before he joined Power 105.1 FM in N.Y.C., a job he kept even after relocating to Miami. He also began hosting mixtapes in the 2000s, co-headlining tapes from the likes of Evil Empire and French Montana, then in 2013 he released the solo mixtape Expanding My Business. The mixtape was promoted by the single "Yeah OK," which featured Self alongside Kazzie and Rick Ross. ~ David Jeffries, Rovi

Follow @djself on twitter!
Follow @MENacexCOWwa on twitter!

http://djselfroyaltyweekend.com

40 minutes ago, GreenHitz.com said:

77RnqC.jpg

A jack of all trades including "the Prince of New York" when he's on the radio, DJ, producer, and mixtape maven, DJ Self broadcasts from both Power 105.1 FM in New York City and the Shade 45 station on satellite. Born and raised in Chicago, the hip-hop DJ landed in many different major markets across America before he joined Power 105.1 FM in N.Y.C., a job he kept even after relocating to Miami. He also began hosting mixtapes in the 2000s, co-headlining tapes from the likes of Evil Empire and French Montana, then in 2013 he released the solo mixtape Expanding My Business. The mixtape was promoted by the single "Yeah OK," which featured Self alongside Kazzie and Rick Ross. ~ David Jeffries, Rovi

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

1 hour ago, GreenHitz.com said:

77RnqC.jpg

Hidden Content

2 hours ago, GreenHitz.com said:

77RnqC.jpg

http://djselfroyaltyweekend.com HOT CLUB BANGER

Hidden Content

I have a show on NLD RADIO (TUNEIN) called "The Grind Show", and in it's programming there is a segment called "The Shoutout". The concept is simple and to the point. I tag each artists single with their "ShoutOut" to give record a more organic feel, and it also lets listeners hear the artists voice, etc plus it give the show a live presence.... I would like to add your drop to the single that I'm fidding to add to our rotation, ya dig...
Drop Script: Whuts good this is (you) and when im in atlanta im tuned into nldradio with dj mingo.
(once you say that, you can briefly shoutout your social feeds etc)
Your track will uploaded with and without the drop, added to our rotation, and included in our mixtape series.
If you are interested here is how you get involved:
http://goo.gl/pTunDp

5 hours ago, GreenHitz.com said:

77RnqC.jpg

Hidden Content

thank you a million

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.